Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix party advice  (Read 1179 times)

Offline dfg

Hi all

Am off to a Phoenix party this week. Have read plenty on here about them and will post a review afterwards.

It’d be great to get some advice from seasoned goers though.

Think it’s best to arrive 15 minutes early, have a shower and then take a seat?

Know they can look after my watch but taking my briefcase there (will be coming from work) sounds like a bad idea. I was also going to bring a bottle of wine for some inter-coursal relaxation. Do people tend to talk to each other, or will they think I’m a weirdo if I strike up conversation when not in action?

I’m not particularly shy so not worried about things like getting my kit off, but am thinking about how it all works at the start. Think there’s a briefing - and then am I best advised to literally run towards the girl I fancy most, having edged forward while we’re being spoken to? Or is it a little more polite than that.

I get the impression it’s OK to head over to a girl that’s being ploughed and politely ask her she’s good to give me head?

Any other suggestions re how I can make the most of the occasion would really appreciated.

Thanks everyone. Wishing you all a fine weekend in this great weather :hi:

Offline Fredbone

Hi all

Am off to a Phoenix party this week. Have read plenty on here about them and will post a review afterwards.    good plan

Think it’s best to arrive 15 minutes early, have a shower and then take a seat? - yes, but not before as will be standing waiting.

Know they can look after my watch but taking my briefcase there (will be coming from work) sounds like a bad idea. I was also going to bring a bottle of wine for some inter-coursal relaxation. Do people tend to talk to each other, or will they think I’m a weirdo if I strike up conversation when not in action? briefcase is ok, but they supply both soft drinks and wine, so not need.

I’m not particularly shy so not worried about things like getting my kit off, but am thinking about how it all works at the start. Think there’s a briefing - and then am I best advised to literally run towards the girl I fancy most, having edged forward while we’re being spoken to? Or is it a little more polite than that. . No briefing, as most will have been before, just talk to the girls and yes the one you fancy, at the start time the host will tell the girls to start the party.  Do not over think this part. If you do not get your first choice lots of time.

I get the impression it’s OK to head over to a girl that’s being ploughed and politely ask her she’s good to give me head? yes most are happy to party with more than one at a time.

Any other suggestions re how I can make the most of the occasion would really appreciated. take it slow it’s OK to watch and after the initial rush girls will be come free and hunt you down, again OK to say not now (either because you need time to build up a new head of steam, or she is not your type just keep it simple), plus some parties lots of talking, others none talking, mixture of the punters and the girls.  MAIN comment have fun.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 12:36:42 pm by Fredbone »

Offline dfg

Fantastic. Many thanks for the advice. Really useful, and will make sure i have fun.

Online jeezyuk

Fantastic. Many thanks for the advice. Really useful, and will make sure i have fun.

The free liquor also takes the edge off for me

Offline Easygoingdude

I'm down in the City next Monday evening and debating whether to break my duck at the Phoenix, or stay safe, do the norm and book a girl from AW.

decisions.....decisions.....

Online jeezyuk

I'm down in the City next Monday evening and debating whether to break my duck at the Phoenix, or stay safe, do the norm and book a girl from AW.

decisions.....decisions.....

Depends on the lineup. Wait till after midnight Saturday and see what the lineup is.

Then decide haha

Offline bgyo93

Hi all

Am off to a Phoenix party this week. Have read plenty on here about them and will post a review afterwards.

Think it’s best to arrive 15 minutes early, have a shower and then take a seat?

Know they can look after my watch but taking my briefcase there (will be coming from work) sounds like a bad idea. I was also going to bring a bottle of wine for some inter-coursal relaxation. Do people tend to talk to each other, or will they think I’m a weirdo if I strike up conversation when not in action?

I’m not particularly shy so not worried about things like getting my kit off, but am thinking about how it all works at the start. Think there’s a briefing - and then am I best advised to literally run towards the girl I fancy most, having edged forward while we’re being spoken to? Or is it a little more polite than that.

I get the impression it’s OK to head over to a girl that’s being ploughed and politely ask her she’s good to give me head?

Any other suggestions re how I can make the most of the occasion would really appreciated.

Which day you plan to go to? I am thinking of going for my first party too, we could meet up for a beer beforehand and go together.

Offline Easygoingdude

Depends on the lineup. Wait till after midnight Saturday and see what the lineup is.

Then decide haha

Good shout - cheers

Offline Easygoingdude

Which day you plan to go to? I am thinking of going for my first party too, we could meet up for a beer beforehand and go together.

Would have to be Monday 14th for me.

Offline bgyo93

Would have to be Monday 14th for me.

ah damn it.. I was thinking about tomorrow or wednesday.. still gathering up the courage xD

Offline Easygoingdude

ah damn it.. I was thinking about tomorrow or wednesday.. still gathering up the courage xD

Not being a local - can only manage when down visiting. Will be in London on the 14th and happy to head along. Let me know.

Online jeezyuk

Go tomorrow. Wednesday your money could be better spent given that lineup.

Offline Fredbone

Stop talking and thinking take action - book and go.

Have fun.

Offline dfg

Now reviewed.

Thanks again for the advice given above.

Offline dfg

Sorry, only just saw this suggestion - and the other one here - of a pre drink. Would have been a good idea.

FYI there’s good pub about 2 minutes South of the venue. Won’t name it here to avoid giving away the location.