Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luxurious Eden - B&S - Maidenhead  (Read 808 times)

6 review(s) for _Luxurious_Massages_ (1 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gustav Klimt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was in the mood for a sensual massage. Nothing in Reading on AW & so looked on Gumtree, but it is nearly all parlours & I couldn’t see anything else I liked. Went back to AW & looked at Maidenhead. Liked the look & profile of this one & has good AW feedback. Checked here & mixed revues with some saying it’s a B&S.

NAME:  Luxurious Eden (Emily)

NATIONALITY: Not sure, claims to be Polish.

SERVICES: massage, b2b, fingering, RO, hand relief.

SERVICES REFUSED: None

FEE: £80 for 1 hour

COMMS: Called her & phone quickly answered. Arranged booking for 2 hours later that day. She asked me to text confirmation 30 minutes before the meet.

VENUE: Apartment near Sainsbury’s in Maidenhead. I took the train & only 10 minutes walk from station. If you are driving there is plenty of parking in Sainsbury’s car park. It’s in the same block that I’ve been to several times to see prossies. Intercom entry system. The room was clean, neat & warm. Comfy double bed with a large mirrored wardrobe at the foot.

EMILY: Pretty girl about size 10-12, curvy & with long dark hair. Large tattoo on left shoulder. Nice tits with perky nipples, gorgeous arse & shaved pussy. Limited English, but enough to get her to do all I wanted. Dressed in skimpy see through top & panties.

Got there in time & texted for the room number. She replied saying she needed a few more minutes. 10 minutes later she sent me the apartment number. Buzzed me in & it was easy to find the place. 

Usual hiding behind the door. As soon as I saw her I could see she is not the slim size 8 waif in the profile, but this didn’t deter me as I found her very attractive & was happy to proceed. She was very friendly & we seemed to ‘hit it off’ right from the start. Paid her the cash & she asked me get undressed while she quickly stashed it away. She then stripped naked.

Onto the bed lying on my front she while she liberally covered me in baby oil & gently massaged me. Now if you are looking for a proper massage she is not the girl for you. What she does is more like caressing, but that was just what I wanted. Plenty of teasing touches around my bottom & between my legs. Then she did this thing where she gently dragged her nails down my back & up the inside of my legs finishing up teasing my sack. Very erotic & really turned me on. Told her how much I liked it so she did it some more. After that she oiled up her tits & rubbed them over my back before climbing on top of me for some excellent b2b.

Then the magic words ‘turn over.’ Onto my back & lots more baby oil dribbled over my torso, legs & now stiff cock. Lots of caressing while I fondled her copious breasts. Once again she climbed on top for more b2b, but this time I could get my hands on her gorgeous body. I asked if I could suck her nipples & she said yes. After she finished b2b more oil over my cock & then she slowly caressed it. My hand went to her bottom & slipped down to her pussy as she opened her legs to give me easier access. Slipped a finger in & no objection so carried in fingering her now wet pussy. Slowly she climbed back on top, but this time with her pussy near my face so I went for it & started eating her pussy while fingering her at the same time. Tasted clean & fresh. Although she was very wet I didn’t hear any appreciative moans & couldn’t get her to cum, but I always love licking a girl out so I couldn’t have been happier. As she slipped off me more oil on my cock & a nice slow wank. Told her to go slow & she was happy to comply. Finally I shot my load in a fantastic orgasm with my body shaking.

Cleaned me up & offered me a shower which I needed being covered in oil. Bathroom en suite with proper shower, selection of gels & clean towel.

Thanked her for the lovely time, peck on the cheek & I’m on my way. As I left I checked my watch & I’d only been there for 50 minutes, so a slightly disappointing end to an enjoyable punt.

WHY THE NEUTRAL:  Although I had a wonderful time this has to be a neutral because it is a b&s.

CONCLUSION: I had a lovely l time. Emily delivered all I wanted & more. To get fingering & RO on a massage booking is a real bonus. I can understand why some reviewers have given her a negative because her massaging skills are frankly minimal, but if you want a pretty young girl caressing & teasing your oiled up body she is perfect. Would I visit again? Yes.

Offline aj12345

Good review. Tempted by this one as it's just the type of service I'm after at the moment.

Previous negative reviews and the B&S are seriously off putting though. If bait and switch is taking place, we're not to know if we'll see the same girl covered in this review.