Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyrebecca11  (Read 3108 times)

12 review(s) for sexyrebecca11 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brown_balls

Not seen Rebecca in over a year and thought I should visit her to try and brighten up an otherwise gloomy Monday!

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 45mins including OWO & CIM.

Comms with becca have been good -unusually so as I distinctly remember her failing to reply to emails in previous meet. She even offered to FaceTime me if I wished to prior to the meet, to which I accepted and this bought back memories of my previous encounter! She was also quite flexible as I know she was only working from 12 but advised I could arrive slightly earlier.
Apartment was easy to find and located not far from tram line/Lowry and had adequate secure parking. Her buzzer system is a bit of a shambles but soon got in!

What can I say about the meet? It was as I was expecting and she is a woman who looks after herself very well toned body and a nice pair of fake tits. Her ass isn't up to much I.e don't be expecting a twerking session off her but she does like to have it slapped hard!

What I did enjoy in the meet was her effort. At no point was she off the pace or time watching which I do remember from last was an issue.

Initially id asked her to let me enter the room and find her asleep on the bed as if she had been on a night out (she dressed suitably nice dark blue dress) she even added the touch of open wine bottle on the side. I went in and decided to lick her out from behind and proceeded to rim her. Trying hard at this point not to wake her just yet! I then moved around the bed and stood at her head and got the member out slowly slapping it on her cheeks then bringing it down to her lips, slowly inserting into her mouth, at this point the excitement of the scene itself was making me hard and by the time I Knew it, I was fully hard in her mouth and on the verge of waking her! Rifling through her purse I found the lube (which she agreed to leave in there) I then moved her body round so her head was hanging of the edge of the bed and undid her dress to get those DDs out. Applied a little lube and started off a tit wank man that felt good I then dipped my cock back into her mouth and as requested she started to wake up and was straight into the deepthroat. She then got up and proceeded to ask me how I got in and as part of the role play I was explaining to her that she invited me in and that it was rude to not end a night out without a hot load of cum.

We then moved up against the wall and her pushed up against it allowed me to go in from behind and it felt good I must say she is quite tight. After some furious fucking I shot my load into her mouth and she dribbled on to her tits as I asked in my request lovely sight watching the hot cum dribbling on to her nipples  ;)

What seemed like the majority of my booking was only 15mins and becca had stated that while she cleaned herself up I could have a glass of wine which wasn't too shabby. At this point I was feeling like I wouldn't be able to go for a second time which I know she is more than happy to do in her bookings-this was going to be a case of will she try to get a second shot or not?

So a few minutes passed and after having a good chat, she asked if I wanted to go again? I said yes but perhaps I should taste some of that juicy pussy first and so she sat on my face rcg on rode my tongue like it was going out of fashion man she was cumming quite hard and I myself was getting extremely turned on. Obvious noticing this, she quickly then turned this in to a 69 and was back on with the deepthroat and lots of sloppy sucking. Becca isn't that heavy and so I thought ideal for trying a standing 69 (something I've not had the pleasure of doing before!) before I knew it I was stood with my back near the bedroom door. During the s69 I Found that becca was working the shaft much better must've been all the blood rushing to her head!i could feel myself getting ready for the load and I put becca back down on the bed again like before I was finding myself releasing into her mouth she then played with the cum in her mouth and lips before cleaning up.

All in all a very good refresher visit. She never once rushed me and even went 15 mins over the agreed time which was good. Becca is a very accommodating woman and knows how to deepthroat like a genuine cock hungry slut

Would I go back? Yes! Definitely!

Randy James

Seen her b4 but she's forgot
So trying to arrange an mmf with her big time

Offline Allnewman

Seen her b4 but she's forgot
So trying to arrange an mmf with her big time

Count me in for mmf

Randy James

She said only do it with people she seen
She can't remember me been 3-4 years

Myriad

What is she like facially ? I've oftens thought of having a go there but have always held back for some reason

Offline boogz

What is she like facially ? I've oftens thought of having a go there but have always held back for some reason

Not seen her for 2-3 years but I always thought she was gorgeous. Really sexy eyes. Have been meaning to go back to see her for a while, her stopping doing anal is a disappointment though!

Offline OakTree

Very good looking. If you saw her out and about in civvy street you'd double take.

Myriad

Not seen her for 2-3 years but I always thought she was gorgeous. Really sexy eyes. Have been meaning to go back to see her for a while, her stopping doing anal is a disappointment though!

Im sufficiently shallow as to need a good looker so this is a positive.  :D

Offline threechilliman

Very good looking. If you saw her out and about in civvy street you'd double take.

I'll second that. Kind of girl I like.

tcm

knight5648

She is a good looking girl from memory. I saw her six months ago. I remember at the time that she had recently removed 'anal' as an option (not too big a deal for me) but although I would book again the one aspect which put me off was her reluctance to wear stockings and suspenders. Immediately after we'd done she leapt of the bed, took off her stockings and declared 'I can't stand these things' (or words to that effect) - no good for me as they are my 'thing' - if I want to hear 'do I have to wear them?' in a voice which sounds like I have asked for something horrendous to take place, I can ask my missus to wear them on a Saturday night! :mad:

Offline dubs

She's been in the business a few years.  I saw her at WFB when she was called Liberty, that must have been about 2004.

Always a consistent good performer

Offline RimJobBob

She's one of my favourites! Not been in too long. Must try harder!

Offline threechilliman

her reluctance to wear stockings and suspenders

Bare legs are a winner for me. Reminds me of all the young ladies I see when out in Manchester. I specifically asked her not to wear any. Or a bra for that matter!

tcm

Offline OakTree

Bare legs are a winner for me. Reminds me of all the young ladies I see when out in Manchester. I specifically asked her not to wear any. Or a bra for that matter!

tcm

I remember the first time I saw her I asked she be bare legged and she replied Good that she hated stockings anyway.
She's got cracking legs and I much prefer them bare so suits me.

Offline Brown_balls

Definitely good looking facially and has amazing green eyes. To echo other comments you'd double take if you saw her in the street.

I'm still interested to meet up with her and her friend next week and will leave a report afterwards. Hoping her mates into anal!

Offline Allnewman

Definitely good looking facially and has amazing green eyes. To echo other comments you'd double take if you saw her in the street.

I'm still interested to meet up with her and her friend next week and will leave a report afterwards. Hoping her mates into anal!

Who's her friend

DoctorDoctor

Concur with all that is written about her; she's a great looking, dirty girl. Worth noting is that last year she had a festive season offer; I think she  knocked £20 off her hourly rate. If she repeats the offer, she'll be my first punt of the new year, again.

Rodriguez

Brown_balls she's 80/30 not 80/45 are you sure you paid 80 for 45

Offline lewisjones23

He did mention they ran over by 15 in his report - that might explain the price difference

Rodriguez

well spotted pal
He did mention they ran over by 15 in his report - that might explain the price difference

Offline Brown_balls

Yes it was meant to be £80 for 30mins but the meet actually lasted for 45 mins. Apologies from my side I guess the price should have just been shown as £80 for 30.

SP1234dp

Has anyone managed to to see Rebecca and her friend? noticed it was available today also. Very tempted!

Offline Brown_balls

Has anyone managed to to see Rebecca and her friend? noticed it was available today also. Very tempted!

I have tried to contact her over last few days and found comms to be a bit sketchy. She said her friend was 24 brown hair 32E boobs size 10 but wasn't able to confirm her name or even send a brief/any type of pic before I would commit to a booking. I told her I'd think about it - I mean I don't think she's going to be an ugly looking friend re price-she was quoting £200 for the hour with her friend who doesn't do CIM or facials

Offline dubs

I have tried to contact her over last few days and found comms to be a bit sketchy. She said her friend was 24 brown hair 32E boobs size 10 but wasn't able to confirm her name or even send a brief/any type of pic before I would commit to a booking. I told her I'd think about it - I mean I don't think she's going to be an ugly looking friend re price-she was quoting £200 for the hour with her friend who doesn't do CIM or facials

She did work with zara (ex SS) but I heard Zara isn't working until the new year

SP1234dp

Ok, thanks for the info. Her comms can be a bit of a pain but worth it in the end, £200 is a good price, have to see when this is next on offer and hopefully get a review done.

Offline Iceblue372

When I contacted her on Sunday morning she said it was £130 each for 1 hour so that would make the total price £260.