Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole of Cheshire Elite  (Read 691 times)

Offline Tango

External Link/Members Only

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £40
Extras: OWO £10

Nicole is a pretty petite brunette with a pert set of tits and a nice bubble butt. Very attractive lady.

In the room Nicole was straight into snogging me and heavy GFE was clearly on offer here, she got me right in the mood, really turned me on.

OWO was skillfully applied, deeply and greedily taking the little fella with lots of enthusiasm and attention given to the dry roasted was much appreciated.

I had a bad back which happened the previous day (probably slipped a disc from too much shagging) and Nicole offered to do all the work for me, she proper went to town on me on top and kept going and going, grinding, bouncing, riding... She was going at me for ages and she did not express any negative response to this but I could see she was worn out and the poor girls legs had gone dead so I took over lightly in doggy for a bit, had to stop though as my back was ragging, Nicole didn't even pull her face at all, gave me a snog and rode away again until knackered for a second time... she was close to getting me off an a couple of occasions which is a rarity, if a girl manages to get me off they join a very small list. Bent her over again and managed to empty my load.   

I was impressed by this girls attitude, enthusiasm and skill. Didn't even feel like a punt, she seemed generally into it and got me into it too.

Top tier, highly recommended.

Offline rambling_grifff

Was her name definitely Nicole as can't see anyone by that name on their website or on the rota there?

Offline Robert44

Was her name definitely Nicole as can't see anyone by that name on their website or on the rota there?

Sorry I missed you this time Mt T. Is this Nicki you are talking about or another girl they have lost into the ether? They don't seem to be staying long either  :cry:

Offline Tango

She aint on website anymore...

Ah well, she was quality, will ask if she's coming back anytime.

cerealpunter

Sorry I missed you this time Mt T. Is this Nicki you are talking about or another girl they have lost into the ether? They don't seem to be staying long either  :cry:
I would think that any girls from SS (or any busy parlours) will probably find things at Elite much slower, less punters and cheaper rates on the door, so won't be earning as much, doubt they'll stay long. Although it's been rebranded as Cheshire Elite it will take time to build the business back up, as it seemed to go down hill in its last few years as Excell,