Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hatta Thai Massage Liverpool  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Bronn

Afternoon All,

This place deserves a negative review from me today; Yes they have probably the biggest collection of good looking girls I've seen at this level, and I've had some good experiences. Location details in here- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109513.0  But I do not take kindly to being messed around and having my time wasted.

I had called and booked an appointment to see a particular girl at a particular time, and I fulfilled my end of the deal by arriving on time. However I was told that 'she will be 15 minutes' 'she is working'. The girls downstairs said my appointment hadn't been written down in the book, which was odd, given they had accepted my booking over the phone the evening before. Now given that the last time I went here (I didn't do a review) I was left waiting in the room to see the same girl for a good 10 minute or so, which irritated me for the same reasons as today, I was not going to put up with this again. Whilst I was waiting down stairs, the woman who appeared to be in charge was apologetic and all, however I made it very clear that if she wasn't down here in 10 minutes, I was off. They wanted me to hand over the cash for my session, but that wasn't going to happen. So I just  decided to go elsewhere, especially when I'm in this area, because of the other shops just around the corner-  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122002.0

I'm not sure who's to blame with this and I'm not sure if I'll bother trying again. It's difficult at this stage to point the finger at the girl I had asked to be booked in with on this occasion, as I had confirmed the booking with whoever answered the phone. It's just odd as I say, but I do have a few theories. Has anybody else had any issues here lately?

Cheers,

Bronn

Offline Johnny smith1254775

It was fine when I went there, I went to see Amy tonight made a booking for 19.00 at 18.30 and she was ready and waiting when I got there...your girl is more popular it seems

Offline Bronn

The girl was Kylie. I can understand why she is very popular- she is my favourite at Hatta, but I've not made up my mind as to whether to give her or this place for that matter, another go because I'm no mug and have plenty of other options  :D

Cheers,

Bronn

Offline Johnny smith1254775

I guess I'm lucky then I've had to wait before but never with customers although I have walked out an seen 2 gents sat down having a chat. I've never had a bad time with hatta yet maybe if I ever do I might start to reconsider going there too....maybe. JS