Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brasilian Milf Penelope - Bushey - Demanding !!!  (Read 465 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7137471) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

External Link/Members Only

Working from smart newish flats around corner from train station - Bushey . Parking tricky but there is a very small pay / display plot close by .
Comms were fine although she ignored replying to the messages about what i wanted her to wear . On arrival got a final message asking me to make a payment by transfer  :diablo: . Met Penni attractive and good body but 10 years older than pics ! Not nearly as superb body as Ada. Discussed the transfer -which i was naturally suspicious of ! She at no point clarified what  services i was getting for my $$$s and her AW advert is very limited info Her reply was that account needed funds . Explained i would prefer to go get cash as a transfer was not for me  :timeout: to which she was super pissed off . We had an 30min booking for 18.00hrs and i was 10 mins early . She then starts to get frantic about her 19.00hrs booking . Definitely looks bangable but did not feel quite right or comfortable so walked . Perhaps she just has that demanding personality the so many Brasilian woman have and i misread her body language but better to be safe than sorry  ;)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 09:16:21 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline Steve2

Always good to trust your instincts mate  :drinks:

Pics get hits on External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 02:57:51 am by Steve2 »