Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angel - Guildford  (Read 3331 times)

Ben4454

Noticed this girl crop up on the boards and decided to TOFTT. Was feeling like a punt and have a week off so I thought why not and E-mailed Sexy Angel from Guildford.

Price: £120

Summary: Comms: Excellent
 Services: DFK, OWO and £20 for CIM.  Booked 1 hour for £120 (£20+ for CIM) No   clockwatching.
Attitude: 9/10 - fantastic girlfriend experience.
Personality: 8/10 - Communication sometimes was blocked because she is not completely
fluent in English and seems a little shy at times. Not a bad thing.
Looks: 7.8/10 - girl in pictures. slim girl with a fantastic body. Small tits but her legs and ass
 were very hot. Cute face and hygiene top marks.

Communications - 10/10. My first high score for communications. E-mails were responded to within hours. Very nice attitude and professional. Told me everything I needed to know including where abouts she was based which made planning the punt very easy (I like to be fashionably on time and pride myself on it)

Personality - She is not English but is Polish. Her English is not perfect so there may be slight barriers towards communication at times but speaks it well enough to understand. Doesn't come across as the next door type but a very sweet girl who just aims to please you. Attitude was very good and did everything stated on profile. A good authentic girlfriend experience.

Looks - Very sweet looking girl and attractive and I rate 7.8/10.

Services: Her DFK was FULL and above average. OWO technique was better than average but not advanced. Definitely can take a dick. The only thing which put me off a little was the £20 extra for CIM which I was not expecting as I figured it may have been included in the price. She was also not a clock watcher. Good girlfriend experience.

Finished up shooting a Peter North style load over her mouth and face. Took it well.

I think this girl is definitely a up and comer and would return.

Ben.

Link: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 11:14:08 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline yuiop300

Thanks for the review buddy.  Always good to see new girls getting reviews.

Too bad her OWO isn't better.  Was it deep?

Ben4454

Her OWO was better than average and felt great. Just no advanced techniques going on.

Offline yuiop300

Her OWO was better than average and felt great. Just no advanced techniques going on.

How do you define advanced technique?

Did she deepthroat?

Jonny888

I suppose she is quite vanilla in a way, but I had a really great time with her. Not a fan of deepthroat myself, find it quite...disturbing.

Anyway, Go if you're looking for a great ass :D

west8

Looking forward to meeting this girl as she sounds phenomenal.

Did she mention to any of you if/when she plans to return to the UK?

baltar

Did you ask for CIM beforehand? I just find I hate asking for things like that at the time.

Offline cheek

Profile gone, anyone know whether she's got a new one? Would love to see her again!