Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate.22 - COBHAM  (Read 2550 times)

Ben4454

So after the disastrious punt with Laura Superstars who should probably go back to the Amsterdam windows, I decided to choose a working girl who has been on my hot list for some time but never got around to seeing her. I was officially carrying my balls in a wheelbarrow after 2 weeks of not-popping. I decided to rename my balls as the official nuclear powerplant.

Communications: 8/10 - text back promptly. The only issue I had was I got the sherlock holmes treatment upon arrival. This wasn't to be funny but it seems many punters may have got lost trying to find her.

Attitude: 9/10 - Fantastic attitude. More than willing to please and made it a good girlfriend experience.

Location: 9/10 - A very discreet and secure hotel in Cobham. Wasn't much hassle finding her room. The attractive receptionists didn't bat an eyelid as I walked up and gave them a smile. I estimated the blonde receptionist would be about £150 an hour and the same with the brunette.

Looks: 7/10 -  I was attracted to Kate. The reason this was a 7 was because her photos did not reflect how she looks now. Upon first arrival I thought I had been bait and switched. Looking deeper it was the girl in the photos. She just had no make up on and her hair is now in a blonde bob. If you were to look at her photos do not expect to meet the same looking girl she looks much different now but definitely in the same age. Her body was sexy with some nice double D tits and a great figure. Kate did not have stockings on which I requested which dropped the looks scale a bit. I would say this was the first working girl who had that natural 'civvy look' to her.

Service: 8/10 - This was the first time I ever popped twice in one booking. I could tell she was highly attracted to me or she was a good actor. The service was not mechanical and flowed nicely. As I always do I directed the action and placed her hand on my cock as I began fondling her gorgeous tits. After some time had passed Kate gave me a BJ. Her BJ was slow and sensual and definitely on the higher end of sensuality than a lot of working girls I had seen. Great technique. I enjoyed teasing her by pulling my cock out of her mouth and making her beg for it. I then decided to throw a condom on and bang her doggy style. Kate was highly responsive as I banged her from behind and gripping her hair as she was thrashing around the room. I popped hard after 10 minutes. We then began to have a chat for a break. Kate had a nice personality who seemed to be interesting.

During the break I decided to finger her. I do not lick working girls out for health reasons. Kate was highly responsive and seemed to shudder and moan out loud as I was doing it. After a while I decided to opt in for a blowjob for a second pop. After some time I decided to unleash a monster load all over her tits which covered both of them generously after a second pop.

All in all a good punt and I would consider returning.

Price paid: £140

Link: External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:15:30 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Fact

Thanks for the report.
Doesnt mention FK or DFK - a must for a GFE from my point of view.
I always feel, I might as well fucked a doll if not FK or DFK.
Would like to add to hotlist if a passionate kisser but nothing on her likes about kissing

Ben4454

Yeah it is a shame she doesn't. The 'Oral' on her likes list was a bit cryptic but I found all this out beforehand.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:28:04 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Fact

thanks Ben.
she might be a good plan B or C for a 30 mins if in the area because of your report.

Ben4454