Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa - Edinburgh (touring)  (Read 1631 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6353531) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Bobbob84

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price £150 hr

Comms: by text, fairly quick with location and services offered which included DFK, Owo, both ways.

Arranged time and location which was a (cheap) city centre hotel. On arrival messaged her and was given the room number.

The girl was as per pictures so no complaints there. She was wearing a long night dress.

Got on to the bed face down and she started a massage. Which was fine, quite light but my goodness it went on a bit. Must have taken about 30 mins. She must have realised as I was starting to get uncomfortable and moved around. Anyway on to the business in hand.
No kissing. Ow, which despite being covered was quite good. Sex was with her being bottom in several positions. No offer of being topped which suite me.
I don’t believe there was any clock watching but I was out in just on the hour.

Overall I felt she gave a slightly lazy experience.
Negatives were the ow, and lack of Dfk. Positives were good bj and sex was good even if she was a bit unresponsive.

It’s maybe sounding as if this should be a negative but she was fairly pleasant and ticked most boxes.

She’s in Glasgow next.

Online charliepie

Thanks for reviewing this little beauty, I was hoping to see her but couldn't make it. Not sure if she's worth a trip to Glasgow for but she has decent reviews here and seems like one of the better Thai tourers.

Offline Chris1990mcr

She has always been good and I have seen her multiple times. I felt on one of my most recent visits she was perhaps a little jaded and burned out, which you tend to find with the thais who just constantly tour.

Sorry it wasn't a good one I would have said she was fairly safe bet to have a 7or 8 out of ten as a worst case.

Offline Gethin_Thomas

I saw her today, had waited a long time for the opportunity, and was sadly disappointed after reading so many good reviews. Absolute stunner but quiet, subdued no enthusiasm. I wondered if she's jaded from the game. Would have liked to see her in her prime. Might get round to writing a review.