Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren from Southampton - where is she?  (Read 913 times)

Offline Paulio84

Does anyone know what happened to Lauren from Southampton? Her AW name was something along the lines of 'English Lauren' or 'British Lauren' and she lived on Redbridge Lane in Southampton in an upstairs flat. She was about 5ft 7 and long brown hair, really quite and softly spoken, and amazing in bed. She had a little boy at the time, and often worked during school hours. Last I saw her was a couple of years ago and I think she was on about getting a straight paying job. Just curious about her as she was a great punt. I don't have any pictures of her sorry.

Offline southcoastpunter

is she the British Lauren that comes up when you put that in the search function? or maybe is she the English Lauren that comes up?

If you saw her a couple of years ago, (or, looking at your join date, in 2020 onwards) shame you didn't review her when you joined - we would have her details on file and would know for sure whether her AW profile was still active or not. I am assuming you have done a few searches on AW itself using different variations of her name? If she doesn't come up, maybe she has left the industry and doesn't want to be found.

Offline southcoastpunter

ps - i have moved this to the SE regional board as Southampton is SE (not SW)

Offline inalco

Does anyone know what happened to Lauren from Southampton? Her AW name was something along the lines of 'English Lauren' or 'British Lauren' and she lived on Redbridge Lane in Southampton in an upstairs flat. She was about 5ft 7 and long brown hair, really quite and softly spoken, and amazing in bed. She had a little boy at the time, and often worked during school hours. Last I saw her was a couple of years ago and I think she was on about getting a straight paying job. Just curious about her as she was a great punt. I don't have any pictures of her sorry.

This looks like her.     https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=16791

Redbridge is close to the M271 so it looks spot on IMO.

Shame the others don;t seem to have had the same experience as you!

Offline Paulio84

Yes that's her.
I really enjoyed meeting her, and I know she enjoyed my company too. I've seen that she no longer has a profile on AW and was just curious about where she had got to.

Offline southcoastpunter

Yes that's her.
I really enjoyed meeting her, and I know she enjoyed my company too. I've seen that she no longer has a profile on AW and was just curious about where she had got to.

so if she doesn't have a profile on AW or anywhere else, that means she is living her private life and where she is and what she is doing is irrelevant - unless you intend stalking her.?

Offline Paulio84

I have no intention of stalking her at all. Just because she had got rid of her AW profile doesn't mean she hasn't created a new one and moved to a different area either. I still know where she used to live and work from, so if I intended to stalk her I could always pay her a visit  - not that I ever would do that. Even her phone number is mostly likely from a burner/work only phone. I would ask that you keep your wild accusations to yourself.

Offline southcoastpunter

I have no intention of stalking her at all. Just because she had got rid of her AW profile doesn't mean she hasn't created a new one and moved to a different area either. I still know where she used to live and work from, so if I intended to stalk her I could always pay her a visit  - not that I ever would do that. Even her phone number is mostly likely from a burner/work only phone. I would ask that you keep your wild accusations to yourself.

there was a question mark at the end - i was asking a question not making any accusation. But maybe read back your posts - does sound a little more than just "wouldn't mind seeing her again as she was a good punt" . at least the way i read it. And WG's do get guys that get a little obsessed with them and "follow them" around. surely if she was still working in the area and had a new profile on AW or  somewhere, you would have seen it by now?

Offline sensualencounter

Not being funny but you do come across a bit stalkery on this thread. And it’s also strange that you had such good times with her yet you didn’t review her.

Offline Paulio84

I did review her, but did so on AW before I got a profile on here, otherwise I would have done.