Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Elsa - B32. TGTBT?  (Read 2051 times)

Offline xxpat

This lady looks rather lovely, accessing from Germany however,? must be a B and S? Anyone have any info?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jasonk71

She's a real stupid bitch. Has A-levels in her likes. But states in the Q&A section that she doesn't do anal

Offline Direwolf

'Accessing from Germany' is abit sus

Although could be using a VPN

Offline Lewis

'Accessing from Germany' is abit sus

Although could be using a VPN

Or a MIFI device. Mine puts out a French IP Address when I use it with Mobidata.

Online Shplurgh

Unfortunately in Leicester now

Offline james254254

She is the real deal. No Bait & switch here lads. Absolutely charming and stunning Bolivian lady. Much prettier than photos which I was delighted with. The main attraction for me was her natural breasts which were stunning. Review to follow.

Online Punterperson1971

She is the real deal. No Bait & switch here lads. Absolutely charming and stunning Bolivian lady. Much prettier than photos which I was delighted with. The main attraction for me was her natural breasts which were stunning. Review to follow.
And yet no review unless it was before you joined here

Offline james254254

And yet no review unless it was before you joined here
Review posted three hours ago under Beautiful Elsa. Wasn't sure how to link it to this thread? Can anyone tell me/help?

Online Punterperson1971

Review posted three hours ago under Beautiful Elsa. Wasn't sure how to link it to this thread? Can anyone tell me/help?
Ah ok mate no problem 👍👍👍👍