Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Jasmine - Basinsgtoke  (Read 2476 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6769901) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Rhino12

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
By text message.  Asked if free and confirmed some details.  Reply within half an hour and 1hr booked for later the same morning (Tuesday 30 August).

One of the usual blocks of flats near the station.  Free parking at Waitrose for two hours with a short walk or parking in Festival place.

The woman:
Definitely the lady int he photos, although they have been airbrushed slightly I think, BUT she is still a very attractive and feminine woman.  Answered the door wearing a nice light flowery summer dress.
I found her to be very attractive (subjective I know).
Her implants are very well done,  virtually no scar, feel firm but not hard and can produce a hard 6/7” surprise when aroused.

Services etc:
So in the text she had confirmed it was full services, but being my first time with a TS I wasn’t holly sure what I wanted and what to expect, so I was happy to go with the flow.
When we got into the bedroom, we exchanged paperwork (£150 1hr), I was asked to strip and lay on the bed.  Jasmine provided a massage of reasonable degree (better than some parlours).  She admits she has no training, but applies medium pressure and delivers a slow and assured back and leg massage.  There was some specialty attention around my arse.  After about 15/20 minutes I turned over and she applied some more oil to my front and I played with her body and cock.  She wanted a little in front of my face and I obliged by sucking it.  It got hard and girth pretty quickly.  As I was doing this she was playing with me.  After a while the condom went on and she rode my cowgirl, it was a great sight, such a cute thing bouncing up and down on this old(ish) man.
After some more time I wanted to play with her cock again so she got off and back to the same position as before.   She was trying to make me cum (later she asked if I could cum twice, so I think she was aiming for that) but as I usually only pop once in a meeting I had to keep getting her to slow down.
In the end I couldn’t resist and said I wanted to look at her as I came and she obliged, kneeling closed to me.  I popped hard and a lot.
We chatted, cleaned up and I left.

Verdict:
As this was my first time with a TS lady I was verY happy.  Very pretty and a great body.  I think the content was enough for me this time and it is something I will perhaps more in the future.
I think if you are experienced with TS ladies you could have a lot more fun than I