Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS GuiltyTransPleasure - Glasgow  (Read 3922 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5389289) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ZERBE2

This is a TS review, if it isn't your thing then please don't continue.

External Link/Members Only

In call : 1 hour for 150

So Char was my plan B after unavailable Zara, and I am grateful that Zara wasn't working that day or else I would have missed Char.

I couldn't find any reviews about her, so I've decided to TOFTT.

When:
A few months back

Flat in Lanark, quiet place, lots of parking spaces. Flat needs some work but otherwise clean and comfy.

Comms:
The only downside in the whole experience was a little bit of a delay in response time through emails. However, she apologized for that many times. ( you get the number only after you arrange the meeting via emails), as soon as I got the number everything else went smooth and fast.

The girl:
Pictures are accurate, actually she is more feminine now than her pictures ( she said it was taken 2 years ago and she has been on hormones ), tall, slim, red hair, small boobs and tight ass ( I like petites, so she was my type ), soft skin, smells nice, a small curved tip dick - you can see it in the movie thumbnail -.

The meet:
I know 150 isn't cheap but it was GVFM to me. She LOVES DFK which is my major turn on, and she has been really good at it !. Kissed for a few minutes then started feeling her wee tits and went downwards to feel her small dick starting to grow, some mutual HJ then I asked to give a BJ ( P.S: she gives and takes BJ only with condom, I know some might not like that but TBH I am a little bit obsessive and it gave me some peace of mind about the whole safety issues ), did some rimjob and fingering as well. I believe she was responding genuinely.
Asked her to top me, she accepted however I felt it wasn't her thing, but did it anyway nicely and gently, minimal pain thankfully for her small johnny, unfortunately she wasn't able to cum but the experience was good.

Then it was my turn to get some OW, good technique, some obvious effort to DT as well. Got to top her, some mish then she rode me well until I came. Usually I am a 1 pop guy besides I was nervous at the beginning which wasted some time to get me hard, so the last 5  minutes was only cuddling and kissing.

Review:
Will definitely go to Char again, It worth the money and the 1 hr driving time !!!

« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 01:12:35 pm by ZERBE2 »