Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix club london  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Wildcat69

Hi guys. Can anyone who has attended a Phoenix party tell me what time slot seems to be the least crowded? Or most enjoyable.  Thanks

Online Steely Dan

Hi guys. Can anyone who has attended a Phoenix party tell me what time slot seems to be the least crowded? Or most enjoyable.  Thanks
As the many dozens of posts report, there is no rhyme nor reason.  They are fresh first party - but not warmed up.  Second party warmed up but might need to save a bit.  Last party might as well go for it (but are they tired?).

As per guys - cant predict guys, we suck.

So the best advice is go when you want - most parties are good.  (Also the quietest is not always the best - sometimes the right atmosphere of extra guys helps).

Personally I like the first party, because it suits me.

Offline Fredbone

The one you attend is the most enjoyable.

It depend on the mixture of poeple attending, so no simple answer. Just go to the that suit you.

Offline notcalledchris

Consensus seems to be that there is no way of telling which time slot is the best.  Do have a look at the line up of prossies though and read some reviews.  My recomendation would be to go on a day when good girls are partying.  Talida,  Nicole,  vera,  Amy,  Mel,  luiza and/ or Andrea on the rota would get my booking.   

Online thecat250

Consensus seems to be that there is no way of telling which time slot is the best.  Do have a look at the line up of prossies though and read some reviews.  My recomendation would be to go on a day when good girls are partying.  Talida,  Nicole,  vera,  Amy,  Mel,  luiza and/ or Andrea on the rota would get my booking.

for me I would also add Kasia!

Offline SirCharles

My suggestion is going to TPC only when extremely horny, and not tired so that you can fuck hard as long as you can and do not give girles any pause...last time Amy asked me for massage toward the end of the session which I did it, but after 5minutes put unexpectedly for her my cock again in her mouth and i asked for another fuck....
I suggest the blue pill if you are not sure of being able to pump for a couple of hours: return on investment is the mantra!
I tried almost everyone but not Kasia, any special from her? My preferred is Daniella, Luiza the most professional, Amy is sexy and alaways a couple of time...i enjoyed Gina, even if not my type..Talida is sexy but not really turning me off: i like rimming her ass but she is not passionate when fucking..Lilly overvalued but, of course, everyone has his own preference

Offline SirCharles

I never met Andrea, not Kasia, sorry but made confusion...from the pictures Andrea looks like an overweight Kasia: anything special? I am aware she is also at HoD but never interested in meeting her

Offline notcalledchris

I never met Andrea, not Kasia, sorry but made confusion...from the pictures Andrea looks like an overweight Kasia: anything special? I am aware she is also at HoD but never interested in meeting her

Not overweight but big.  Tall, big tits and big arse.   If you like Nicole you will like her.   And like Nicole she has a tightet cunt than some of the smaller girls.   A real pleasure in doggy

Offline thetinman007

Nicole was not especially tight when I was last at LMP, or maybe I'm just really small