Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coke/Patrice Gilf type - Wallington  (Read 3471 times)

Offline FrankieS

I was wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of Coke or is it Patrice? Not everyones cup of tea, but I like a gilf type once in a while. It seems she been on the game a while. Any info would be appreciated. External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline Private Member

She's also a regular advertiser on VivaStreet:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

She's also a regular advertiser on VivaStreet:

External Link/Members Only

She used to have a profile on acemassage she has always peaked my interest but I never followed through. Has any one seen her before  :unknown:

Offline FrankieS

Thanks for the replies, she seems to have been operating for a few years now, so suprised no ine has reviewed her.  I reckon shes marmite, possibly too niche for most.

Offline Private Member

I have seen a review (back from 2011)...on another site (no names), but the reviewer only has the one review. So make of that what you want:

The Premises
clean easily findable flat , no worries over parking or location

The Lady
mature milf type late 40's or early 50's , great legs , pleasantly curvy ,meet me in black hold up stockings, basque and very nice black high heels at the door, medium high very nice figure .

The Story
I have seen patrice loads of times over the years ,shes been in her flat for quite a while ,so never had problems and always came away with more than a smile. she is more than fun very sexy knows how to please does not waste time , and delivers totally in a skilled and arousing way, quite a classy woman
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 08:51:33 am by Private Member »

Offline FrankieS

Thanks, I've seen that review. Not sure I trust it, from her pics she is late 50's at the very least. I put her age at 60ish. I'll have to toftt next I'm down that way.

I have seen a review (back from 2011)...on another site (no names), but the reviewer only has the one review. So make of that what you want:

The Premises
clean easily findable flat , no worries over parking or location

The Lady
mature milf type late 40's or early 50's , great legs , pleasantly curvy ,meet me in black hold up stockings, basque and very nice black high heels at the door, medium high very nice figure .

The Story
I have seen patrice loads of times over the years ,shes been in her flat for quite a while ,so never had problems and always came away with more than a smile. she is more than fun very sexy knows how to please does not waste time , and delivers totally in a skilled and arousing way, quite a classy woman

I will take that review with a pinch of salt, when ever I read the words classy lady or treat her well, i automatically know the reviewer is a wet cloth toss pot.

No doubt that came from prossienet.

But she still does interest me  :drinks:

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

I was wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of Coke or is it Patrice? Not everyones cup of tea, but I like a gilf type once in a while. It seems she been on the game a while. Any info would be appreciated. External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I saw her once about 18 months ago. Prior to me finding and joining UKP. Wallington used to be a favourite punting location for me in them days. OK if you like a gilf. She has had loads of nips and tucks done, some of it a bit rough looking. A boob job to correct a piss poor previous boob job sort of things. Nice enough lady. English so no comms issues & clear directions. Made me a coffee prior to start of any action & it was boiling hot and insisted I drink it. Thought it was to delay the start and waste time.
Also insisted on giving me a massage to "Get to know my body"  :unknown:

Offline FrankieS

Great, thanks Vicar. The coffee one is new to me, sly little cow. What was the action like? She sounds like someone that would suddenly throw in extra charges.

Thanks again

Offline dannyoldbloke

I have seen her a couple of times when other arrangements have fallen through, and she has answered the phone and been free.

She is friendly, and as previously stated she is probably late fifties, if not older and has the look of someone who has had work.  On the plus side she is quite tall and greeted me on both occasions in hold ups and a dress/underwear which made the most of her figure.

She is friendly but offers limited services and for the money and there are younger more compliant girls offering more services out there, but as a plan b of c for a quick pump and dump when my other arrangements fell through she will scratch the itch.

What was the action like? She sounds like someone that would suddenly throw in extra charges.

As Danny said above she is friendly but limited services and positions, I prefer a lady to go on top to ride me but she wouldn't do that. I also like a bit of RO and I do recall looking at hers and thinking ...."er no, I will give that a miss."
At the time I saw her I was near the start of my punting career and didn't have much previous to compare her to, I was just looking for any SP not to far away.

Offline FrankieS

Thanks gents, to be honest she comes across as someone to avoid. I mean come on, no riding on top? Thats ridiculous. How can she stay 'atop' of the competition?

Looks like she's off my list, insisting on a massaging the punter first and refusing certain position this is  :thumbsdown:

Looks like she's off my list, insisting on a massaging the punter first and refusing certain position this is  :thumbsdown:

As I said in my first reply I was new to punting when I saw her and incredibly nervous. I imagine, looking back on the punt, she saw me and released she had the opportunity to earn her fee with the least amount of effort. In all honesty she was probably correct in her estimation. A more seasoned & experienced punter my get a better service out of her.

As I said in my first reply I was new to punting when I saw her and incredibly nervous. I imagine, looking back on the punt, she saw me and released she had the opportunity to earn her fee with the least amount of effort. In all honesty she was probably correct in her estimation. A more seasoned & experienced punter my get a better service out of her.

Thanks for that, but I'm gonna avoid now the worse thing for me is when a prossie tells me what positions are allowed and that a massage has to happen first.

Offline NickA

She's been advertising as long as the internet has been about and in local papers before that.
Like the man said, her body is a bit of a battlefield after various cosmetic surgeries. Spoke to her on the phone once but I decided to cancel. She had a set of revealing photos on AW I think. On closer inspection her vagina looked genuinely ragged - and I like big beef curtains and a big clit - and there was a piece of toilet paper visible just inside her labia. You'd have thought the photographer would have said something.

Offline advent2016

She used to provide me with single mum types 20 years ago and the occasional threesome. I did her if there was nothing else available, gave a good BBBJ/CIM.

Offline NickA

She used to provide me with single mum types 20 years ago and the occasional threesome. I did her if there was nothing else available, gave a good BBBJ/CIM.

Interesting. I'm sure a 'single mum type' I saw in the late 90s was a mate of hers. Didn't know she was fixing up punters with girls herself though. She has been around the block.