Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SPICYSABRINA Newcastle  (Read 932 times)

Offline contentguy

Hi

Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting with SPICYSABRINA in Newcastle and indeed was it a pleasure?
She looks lovely and I just love the GFE with a touch of kink

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or feel free to recommend someone with similar profile, I'm up there on Tuesday and will have a couple of hours free early evening.

Cheers

CG

Offline Slaine

Jesus she terrifies me  :scare:
Call me naive but why would anyone want to inflict the following on themselves? ..  AW reviews "Very sexy, atractive lady. Gave my balls a good kicking and spanking" , "gave me a taste of ballbusting which was great fun"   :thumbsdown:

Each to their own I guess  :D :D

Offline contentguy

Call me naive but why would anyone want to inflict the following on themselves? ..  AW reviews "Very sexy, atractive lady. Gave my balls a good kicking and spanking" , "gave me a taste of ballbusting which was great fun"   :thumbsdown:

I'm certainly not into those services, though it seems she does GFE too.
But with those comments I'd really like to know if anyone on here's seen her.

Offline Kirked

Yeah.....That's what marriage if for :lol: :lol:

Offline sqlbatsman

I really doubt that she is half south asian as well...She keeps calling all sorts of dresses saree (which is a traditional dress), but cannot see one pic with an actual saree in her profile!