Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this mature lady?  (Read 3946 times)

chesterlad

Just seeing if anyone has seen this mature lady, seems to specialize in outcalls

External Link/Members Only

Offline Nepunter2014

Yea seen her about a year ago! Can't go wrong with her if you looking for a Milf to Fuck!
Banned reason: First post in 18 months is to tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jamiedean64

Hi

Not seen her but made enquiries. Incall seems to be limited to Friday and Saturday evenings from about 8pm till late. (which is an issue for me, hence the reason for not visiting yet.) Was previously Stacey 205 and Lacey for fun.

JaD

chesterlad

Yeah that's exactly what I'm after, probably book her in a couple of weeks after payday. Photos look good, got decent fb - only thing putting me off is pierced nip, but the rest makes up for it.

Offline jamiedean64

I have been waiting to book with Charlottes Secrets for a few weeks (she has been on holiday for a while.)  Jade could be an option if she doesn't get back soon. I will post a review if I go ahead.

JaD

Offline Mr blue

Pics look familiar , she had a profile on fab swingers , make a profile and try and meet her that way , free shag ?

chesterlad

Aye been looking at Charlottes Secrets myself, sent her an email last week enquiring about her but no response yet.

Offline pbounty

saw her about a year ago, i had just bought a new bed didnt put it together properly and the fucker collapsed half way thru  :D good shag tho crackin jugs might have another go soon

Offline stanleyjohn

She has more than 1 profile and also works with a male partner, really hard to make an appointment, have tried on a few occasions.

Offline stanleyjohn

Is this the same lady b because there is some inconsistencies. They do get good feedbck though.

Offline Boom52

Outcalls are "...to your home, office or hotel.."!!!

Can see my boss being cool with that like. Can I use the meeting room for an hour this afternoon gaffa? :lol:

Offline MasterChief

Outcalls are "...to your home, office or hotel.."!!!

Can see my boss being cool with that like. Can I use the meeting room for an hour this afternoon gaffa? :lol:

Hehehe you should have a boss like mine LOL

Offline japseyeuk

So can anyone describe her facially please?

Will4long

So can anyone describe her facially please?

Hopefully after tonight !  :bomb:

Offline stanleyjohn

Great, look forward to your review.

Stevec100

Be interested to see report too as she's sneaked onto my list of possibles for a stop off on my visit North this weekend - admittedly a long shot given restrictions on availibility but if the reality is as good as some of her pics then might be worth the effort. 

James999

Just seeing if anyone has seen this mature lady, seems to specialize in outcalls

Perhaps she lives in a care home and can't accommodate there  :unknown: