Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Opinions  (Read 2540 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Whoever she is she will probably end up needing a restraining order. He came across as a creepy stalker type.

No wonder she'd said not to contact her again. Weird jealous stuff with a lass he was paying to fuck him. Delusional.

At the very least...........................  :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AnthG

You might want to register an account before somebody hilariously nabs your name... :bomb:

Been messaged by someone saying good to see you back.

Some idiot has signed up there pretending to be me. This is not me.

External Link/Members Only

Seriously not joking when I say that too. All the guy is probably going to get when he tries and books anyone is "sorry, but I am busy" so he could have picked someone better to pretend to be. Idiot.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mansell

Seriously not joking when I say that too. All the guy is probably going to get when he tries and books anyone is "sorry, but I am busy" so he could have picked someone better to pretend to be. Idiot.
Thanks AnthG for confirming that, I did wonder after your post saying you wouldn't go back. Well he is an Idiot.  :dash:

Offline The Outsider

If only somebody had seen this coming!  :dash: ;)

You really should have signed up just to reserve your profile.  I'm sure Admin used to let people do that even if they wanted to use another name on there to actually post. 

Offline Mansell

If only somebody had seen this coming!  :dash: ;)

You really should have signed up just to reserve your profile.  I'm sure Admin used to let people do that even if they wanted to use another name on there to actually post.
I actually thought he would have signed up just to keep it. I know that's why I decided to keep the same name in the end. Stop some Idiot pretending to be me over there, mind I'm often and idiot over there  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline AnthG

My presence on there causes drama. I really just didn't want to.

And like I said, someone would have to be certifiably stupid to try and be me given I am the least liked person on there. So like I say I figured it from that angle there was no need to.

Offline Mansell

And like I said, someone would have to be certifiably stupid to try and be me given I am the least liked person on there. So like I say I figured it from that angle there was no need to.
I can respect that Anth, and as long as that is a permenant decision he/she has probably done you a favour and now been found out and called out. So that account is really going to struggle to post I would have thought.  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline AnthG

I can respect that Anth, and as long as that is a permenant decision he/she has probably done you a favour and now been found out and called out. So that account is really going to struggle to post I would have thought.  :unknown: :unknown:

I wasn't worried about him posting. The guy can say what he likes. And to be honest I suspect if he did, the usual crew would follow him around and twist his posts to get him banned anyway pretty sharpish.  :mad:

I was worried about him in the meantime PMing some girls in the region for bookings on there and them accepting it thinking it was me. As it just screams that the guy would potentially do dodgy stuff in the booking if he did do this. Why not book with your own name if you weren't going to try anything Is my point.

I am probably overthinking this, and its probably just one of the trolls on there having some fun. But it just made me think he might be a total creep and try and book someone.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 11:49:02 pm by AnthG »

Offline The Outsider

And now your absence is causing a drama - you can't win!  ;)

Offline AnthG

Exactly. I am the only person who can cause drama on there without even being a member or making a single post. That has to be a forum record....

Offline Sar-Major

Damned if you do,  Damned if you don't.......................  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Outsider

Exactly. I am the only person who can cause drama on there without even being a member or making a single post. That has to be a forum record....

The fake account has now been removed from UKE meaning we're back to just the one AnthG - thank goodness!  ;)

Offline AnthG

The fake account has now been removed from UKE meaning we're back to just the one AnthG - thank goodness!  ;)

Great, and yeah one AnthG is way more than enough. I wonder what would have happened if we ever bumped into each other. Might have ended up like the ending of Timecop

(By the way, have you noticed how the young Senator McComb just goes up to the second floor of the guy's house and doesn't even knock or anything first)

Offline The Outsider

Great, and yeah one AnthG is way more than enough. I wonder what would have happened if we ever bumped into each other. Might have ended up like the ending of Timecop

(By the way, have you noticed how the young Senator McComb just goes up to the second floor of the guy's house and doesn't even knock or anything first)

Er, spoiler alert!  :scare: :D

Yes the whole forum could have crashed... :bomb:

Offline datwabbit

I wasn't worried about him posting. The guy can say what he likes. And to be honest I suspect if he did, the usual crew would follow him around and twist his posts to get him banned anyway pretty sharpish.  :mad:

I was worried about him in the meantime PMing some girls in the region for bookings on there and them accepting it thinking it was me. As it just screams that the guy would potentially do dodgy stuff in the booking if he did do this. Why not book with your own name if you weren't going to try anything Is my point.

I am probably overthinking this, and its probably just one of the trolls on there having some fun. But it just made me think he might be a total creep and try and book someone.

You're not overthinking this. We know some bookings are made purely on the UKE profile alone. They could have posted little, referred to your posting history, got a meeting and damaged the brand Anthg in many ways.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Don't know if anyone else did, but I reported it as dodgy and Admin has removed it all together, not just banned it.

Offline AnthG

Don't know if anyone else did, but I reported it as dodgy and Admin has removed it altogether, not just banned it.

I have now signed up using that username and it allowed me to. So it is me this time. But don't really want to use it.

I would say all the other original crew should sign up too James999, Jimmyredcab, Marmalade, Matium, Fin5555 etc as whoever done it could try their luck with anyone else after doing it to me.

referred to your posting history, got a meeting and damaged the brand Anthg in many ways.

I was more so worried a WG would accept the booking, not do much security thinking it was "ok" and him turn into some violent nutcase. The only reason you'd pretend to be someone esle is if you have dodgy intent IMHO. I mean look at GingerGary he was the last one trying it and look at him. Frontpage of the news one day for being a creepy psycho.

Offline Milly Of NCL

• Banned
  • Service Provider
You're not overthinking this. We know some bookings are made purely on the UKE profile alone. They could have posted little, referred to your posting history, got a meeting and damaged the brand Anthg in many ways.

This does happen a lot actually, for example there’s about 20 Durham lads on adultwork whether intentional or not who knows.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline AnthG

This does happen a lot actually, for example there’s about 20 Durham lads on adultwork whether intentional or not who knows.

Right well, from now on, if anyone ever books called AnthG. When he gets to your door ask him to name 10 actors from the Princess Bride. If he cannot do it. Set the Rottweiler onto him.....At the very least it would be a good ice breaker.

Offline Milly Of NCL

• Banned
  • Service Provider
 :D Looking forward to the remake anth ?
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline AnthG

:D Looking forward to the remake anth ?

I didn't even know there was one being made. It will be nowhere near as good. The actors in there were each perfect. It was the perfect movie.

Offline datwabbit

I didn't even know there was one being made. It will be nowhere near as good. The actors in there were each perfect. It was the perfect movie.
The original lead has said the same thing.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I heard it's going to be called "The Princess Divorce"    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline waynekerr600

There are already people making bookings and pretending to be people from the forum's when they actually are not.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 11:41:57 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline The Outsider

Don't know if anyone else did, but I reported it as dodgy and Admin has removed it all together, not just banned it.

I did the same. Wasn't sure what Admin would do as the name was arguably "fair game" in that it hadn't been claimed.  Thankfully he did the right thing as the intention was undoubtedly to cause mischief at the very least.   

Offline AnthG

I did the same. Wasn't sure what Admin would do as the name was arguably "fair game" in that it hadn't been claimed.  Thankfully he did the right thing as the intention was undoubtedly to cause mischief at the very least.

It's a very specific name though. I think there is a difference if someone signs up as Outsider for example, which many people could innocently do. To someone signing up as Jimmyredcab for example.

Only someone who knew there was someone called Jimmyredcab and deliberately trying to cause problems would do the latter.

Offline datwabbit

It's a very specific name though. I think there is a difference if someone signs up as Outsider for example, which many people could innocently do. To someone signing up as Jimmyredcab for example.

Only someone who knew there was someone called Jimmyredcab and deliberately trying to cause problems would do the latter.

True but a pm to admin about the mistake would get him a new name or new account.

Offline The Outsider

Somebody did sign up with a similar name to mine, with only an underscore making the difference.  At a quick glance it looked like "me" and I was concerned that I could be associated with any posts they made. Admin asked them to change and they agreed.    It was entirely innocent though and actually you can't be expected to know what names are in use if you can't read the site before you sign up. 

However in this case, the "other" AnthG was at best making mischief and at worst doing something more malicious.  Their first post was in the NE section which is also beyond coincidence.

Offline datwabbit

Somebody did sign up with a similar name to mine, with only an underscore making the difference.  At a quick glance it looked like "me" and I was concerned that I could be associated with any posts they made. Admin asked them to change and they agreed.    It was entirely innocent though and actually you can't be expected to know what names are in use if you can't read the site before you sign up. 

However in this case, the "other" AnthG was at best making mischief and at worst doing something more malicious.  Their first post was in the NE section which is also beyond coincidence.

The_outsider told me that's the kind of thing you'd say. Nice guy btw.

Offline The Outsider

The_outsider told me that's the kind of thing you'd say. Nice guy btw.

By the law of averages, one of us had to be.  :D  Not all outsiders are bad!  ;)

Offline waynekerr600

By the law of averages, one of us had to be.  :D  Not all outsiders are bad!  ;)

It's that a bit of insider information? :hi:

Offline Mansell

I have now signed up using that username and it allowed me to. So it is me this time. But don't really want to use it.

Good that you have claimed your name even if you don't use it. Means the rest of us know it's not some imposter.  :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

Hmmm how long  :sarcastic: should we have a poll  :rolleyes:

Offline AnthG

Hmmm how long  :sarcastic: should we have a poll  :rolleyes:

Put it this way, if I ever do. Can someone Old Yeller me please as it will mean I am clearly past it.

There were a whole bunch of people literally planning and plotting me being banned on Twitter, they had their own group to achieve it. And then jumping for joy when they achieved it.

WGs who I have seen before, now are refusing bookings from me. All clearly due to that forum.

The only reason I posted on there was to flirt with the fit girls of the region, that was it, nothing else. And if my flirting is so bad that it actually means WGs won't even see me when I am offering them money, means, I need to stop flirting with them and stick to this forum....

Offline Kev3773

Put it this way, if I ever do. Can someone Old Yeller me please as it will mean I am clearly past it.

There were a whole bunch of people literally planning and plotting me being banned on Twitter, they had their own group to achieve it. And then jumping for joy when they achieved it.

WGs who I have seen before, now are refusing bookings from me. All clearly due to that forum.

The only reason I posted on there was to flirt with the fit girls of the region, that was it, nothing else. And if my flirting is so bad that it actually means WGs won't even see me when I am offering them money, means, I need to stop flirting with them and stick to this forum....

Go incognito Anth  :unknown:
You never know it might work out.
The fit girls as you say and those that aren't all want the same,
 OUR Money  :hi:

Offline Mansell

Don't think they all liked "princess bride" Anth,  :unknown: you seemed to lose a few of them   ;)  Can't think why  ;)

Offline datwabbit

You can check the main threads to see if anyone's around who might annoy you.

As for bad flirting, you've only mentioned one sp who doesn't want to see you. I don't think there's a lot of local sp's (excluding agency owners) actively posting on there. Maybe as low as 5. If more are members then it's classifieds and PM's for them.

Offline Tiger63

You`re not missing anything AnthG