Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisyyxxx - Normanby  (Read 1612 times)

glassperv

External Link/Members Only
I read the feedback and thought Mmmm sounds nice so I emailed through AW. She replied fairly quickly and we agreed a time so off I went.

Comms were great and the area is a very respectable area of Normanby in Middlesbrough.

I knocked on the door and was invited in. First impressions were great, she was as described and very attractive to me. I asked her if I could shower and that was not a problem either.

My problem came when we got down to business. I handed over £80 and although I did not want the £5 change I was never offered it at any point during the punt.
The punt itself was OK although I like to have a kiss and cuddle first but she was straight off with the clothes and asked me to get on the bed to give me a blowjob. At this point I realised she was full of cold too which in my eyes showed lack of respect. I recently cancelled a punt for that very reason, its so unfair on the other party.
The punt was very mechanical, going through the motions and hurrying things along. Don't get me wrong she has a lovely peachy arse that I fucked to death till I came but there were too many negatives for me.

Nice enough girl with a lovely personality but I won't be going back. She also told me she has several names on AW so wondering now what that's all about.

Any way on to the next one!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review. Paying top dollar for a rushed service with someone with a cold means never for me.

The crap posted on AW mentions there being 2 of them.   :unknown:

glassperv

Unless there was someone hiding in the house there was definitely only one

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Unless there was someone hiding in the house there was definitely only one

Positive   thickcock101 (12)   15/11/2018 12:03   Seeking Services
    2 little hottie chatty very acommadating and very tight good time spent with there 2 lovely girls 💋💋👍 will see again for longer xx

Positive   even_flow (16)   11/11/2018 17:29   Seeking Services
    Lovely, friendly, and funny girls... highly recommended xx

Positive   palamino (7)   11/11/2018 14:24   Seeking Services
    Awesome time! 2 very beautiful girls inside & out. Thank you x

Seems to mention two of them.   :unknown:

Offline johnjones3482

It’s not her original profile
I’d seen the original 2 girls who were awesome
Then they sold the profile on which is owned by some bloke  :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Pimp's mate posting dodgy reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bobby79

External Link/Members Only
I read the feedback and thought Mmmm sounds nice so I emailed through AW. She replied fairly quickly and we agreed a time so off I went.

Comms were great and the area is a very respectable area of Normanby in Middlesbrough.

I knocked on the door and was invited in. First impressions were great, she was as described and very attractive to me. I asked her if I could shower and that was not a problem either.

My problem came when we got down to business. I handed over £80 and although I did not want the £5 change I was never offered it at any point during the punt.
The punt itself was OK although I like to have a kiss and cuddle first but she was straight off with the clothes and asked me to get on the bed to give me a blowjob. At this point I realised she was full of cold too which in my eyes showed lack of respect. I recently cancelled a punt for that very reason, its so unfair on the other party.
The punt was very mechanical, going through the motions and hurrying things along. Don't get me wrong she has a lovely peachy arse that I fucked to death till I came but there were too many negatives for me.

Nice enough girl with a lovely personality but I won't be going back. She also told me she has several names on AW so wondering now what that's all about.

Any way on to the next one!
I had the urge to see her last week..2 girls on offer..wish I had chosen the other one..
Upon meet, no foreplay straight to business..no effort made, just got on with it..
I paid £60 1/2 hour,total waste of my hard earned money..
Services as advertised not offered..***AVOID*** completely..

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I had the urge to see her last week..2 girls on offer..wish I had chosen the other one..
Upon meet, no foreplay straight to business..no effort made, just got on with it..
I paid £60 1/2 hour,total waste of my hard earned money..
Services as advertised not offered..***AVOID*** completely..

A review would be appreciated as it would add to her total and give others a better idea of what she's like.

Offline bobby79

A review would be appreciated as it would add to her total and give others a better idea of what she's like.

Not worth the review mate..Save Money and Avoid..I can’t believe I fell into the trap.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Not worth the review mate..Save Money and Avoid..I can’t believe I fell into the trap.

Of course it's worth a review, negatives are more important than positives, they help others to avoid the dodgy ones. If you don't review how are others going to avoid falling into the same trap as you.   :unknown: