Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy  (Read 1745 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

d00fer

Yet another review of mine to show consistency rather than adding anything new that hasn’t already been posted. Third time I’ve met Cindy, but the first time I’ve had a solo booking with her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2 hour in-call at her hotel in Hammersmith.

The meet was a fair few weeks in the making, but excellent comms throughout.

Looks as per the pics and previous descriptions, was met by Cindy wearing my choice of her Czech Police Uniform.

As you’d expect all services provided enthusiastically namely - DFK, OWO, DT, HJ, 69, protected sex in multiple positions, anal, and titjob.

Good chat throughout with an intelligent, articulate girl who makes sure you get the most of the Platinum Cindy experience.

Would recommend and repeat, but doubt I’ll get the chance to see her again given her availability.

phoksy

awesome review indeed. i have been trying to book her but i got refused  :dash: because i have (  :dash: zero feedback :dash: ) so ( :diablo: need experience to have job but need job to have experience  :diablo: ) now im stuck and  all hot puntinas wont accept any one with zero feedback.
still she has nice online messaging .
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 09:40:32 pm by phoksy »

JuliusSeizure

awesome review indeed. i have been trying to book her but i got refused  :dash: because i have (  :dash: zero feedback :dash: ) so ( :diablo: need experience to have job but need job to have experience  :diablo: ) now im stuck and  all hot puntinas wont accept any one with zero feedback.
still she has nice online messaging .

So book one over the phone with someone like khloe sexy girl and ask her if you send a booking request after the meet if she can leave you feedback to get get on your way.

JV547845

Even if her prices have gone up a touch, I'm tempted to book her again to experience her new tits.