Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X PLATINUM x CINDY X - Shepherds Bush  (Read 2259 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline jacy100

Well reviewed so will keep it short.

Date: Back in March 2023
Location: Decent hotel in Shepherds Bush (5 min from Westfield). Clean, and no issues getting disturbed by the reception.
Comms: couple AW messages, confirmed PSE & potential date and time, booking via AW and ph number given. Proper Pro.
SP: One of 2 downfalls, in my opinion Cindy looks significantly diff to profile pics. She is quite round, but not fat.  Dressed  in some pvc number which some may like but wasnt my cup of tea.

The meet
Paid 180 for the hour. Paid without prompt and hopped in the shower.

Coming back into the room, Cindy was quick to whip the towel off and kick off with OWO. Decent, but then moved to alot of over the top spitting on  my dick, wanking it, titty wanks at awkward angles. On with the dom, fucked in a few positions and encouraged to cum on her tits. Accidentally strayed one shot on her face, which she didnt take too kindly to. I could have sworn facial was on the cards on her profile, as i had initially planned a full facial. (Checked after, it is there but in the PSE section, but not on her likes list - So maybe i should have confirmed pre-meet).

2nd round initiated, (maybe a little too quickly), but got the little fella up, much the same as round 1 except finishing in the dom in doggy.

Verdict: Leaving as Neutral as she does try her best, but i think a good revamp of her profile, more recent pics, remove the "facial" altogether etc etc would have made the expectation more accurate. Wont return myself (especially at 250 p/h) but im sure her style would entertain others on here.

Online SlimShady

She now charges 250£ ph without OWO and CIM  :thumbsdown:

Just the opposite VFM she used to be :dash:

Online tightfoot69

Shame. I saw her a few times back in the day and she was brilliant. Strange how she decides now to look after her health.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Real shame I've had many a great visit with Cindy but reduced services and price increase I sadly won't see her again, real shame, liked and enjoyed her, good luck to her if she can get it

Offline iq129

Another example of yet another lady who now charges more and offers less.

Sadly, punting is not what is was two or three years ago.