Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy - London W14  (Read 13517 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iPad3

Did she receive watersports or just give?

Just giving, i had an urge, I'm not that bothered about giving to the girl but she did ask if I wanted to.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I saw Cindy last week and there's not much to add to what's been said above! I had the PSE with her and my dress of choice was her hardcore PVC bitch gear. I had an excellent 2 hours with her and I rate my experience very highly and fully recommend her. I loved it when she asked me to fuck her arse in the spoons position and suggested I cum in her arse (covered of course).

I am defo going back again as the service was superb and, to me, very good value for money!

rogerc23

Yes she is a great girl,i am seeing her for the third time later this week,have nevee tried watersports but may give that a whirl this time around!

Offline Thunderbolt69

Just left PC. I can't think straight!  Simply fantastic. Review to follow once I've come back down to earth!

password02

Just left PC. I can't think straight!  Simply fantastic. Review to follow once I've come back down to earth!

Looking forward to your comments!!

rogerc23

Just back from my third visit to cindy,she really is a great girl,for me my best so far on awork.
We tried watersports both ways,more funny than arousing,and i then enjoyed her fantastic owo,ro and rimming by me and sex in various positions.
In total i popped three times in the hour,one cim and two in the condom during sex.
Nothing else to add,partly as its all been said before but mainly because im exhausted! :wacko:

password02

Just back from my third visit to cindy,she really is a great girl,for me my best so far on awork.
We tried watersports both ways,more funny than arousing,and i then enjoyed her fantastic owo,ro and rimming by me and sex in various positions.
In total i popped three times in the hour,one cim and two in the condom during sex.
Nothing else to add,partly as its all been said before but mainly because im exhausted! :wacko:

Seems decent session in an hour and 3 pops!!! it would take me all night for 3 pops - Seems you got your moneys worth -

rogerc23

Yes 3 pops in an hour is a record for me,perhaps i was just extra horny but she really hit the spot today even more than before!

ghostwriter

Decided to see Cindy for the 1st time today. Wow. Why did I wait so long to see her.
Amazing & such a lovely person too. Time just flew by with her.

Offline 385North

Decided to see Cindy for the 1st time today. Wow. Why did I wait so long to see her.
Amazing & such a lovely person too. Time just flew by with her.

You got to see her on the same day you made the booking request? Very lucky if you did.

ghostwriter

You got to see her on the same day you made the booking request? Very lucky if you did.

I booked her a few days in advance

Persie

has anyone asked her about her posting on UKP?

rogerc23

Yeah i mentioned it in passing,she said it was her ex

Offline Jerboa

I see Cindy Is a very popular girl, so I'm surprised she hasn't raised her rates, as many popular girls seem to do.

Offline frodobaggins

Is she really all that?  She's stood me up three times now when I've had a booking confirmed - once an hour before the appointment after it had been confirmed for a week.  Rather put me off.