Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karolina Diamond - Shepherds Bush  (Read 2386 times)

7 review(s) for Karolina Diamond (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a late punt with Karolina, arranged at short notice. The girl I spoke to over the phone was friendly and helpful. I'm guessing it was a maid as the English was quite decent and Karolina's is poor. Located a few minutes away from Shepherds Bush station, paid parking with restrictions so if you're going by car be careful. The parking machines there only take coins, no CC. Entrance is discreet, located in a basement flat, inside it looked modern. Sitting down was another WG who I recognised but never seen: External Link/Members Only

Onto the punt, Karolina is exactly like her pictures, facially attractive but showing her age, very fit and tanned body (not showing her age), very nice tits and smooth waxed skin. She's a friendly & smiley girl, offered me a shower.

Service wise she offered a very passionate service, started standing up and straight into dfk, undressed each other, used her body well to grind into me, responsive to touches and allowed fingering. Knelt down to give me OWO, lots of ball sucking but the owo itself wasn't deep but she made up it being sensual with occasional eye contact and a few moans to suggest she was enjoying it.

Sex in many different positions, highlights being prone bone and mish, she is tight. Kissing throughout but it was a more gfe type sensual dfk rather than the full-on type. Cleaned me up at the end and offered me another shower. Mutual caressing post punt, no rush to see me out.

An enjoyable punt and would recommend. For married punters I detected some perfume on her so a post punt shower may be a good idea.

yourgent

Hi Sam - profile say she is only 4'8", but looking at her photos I can't believe that. How tall is she?

doobes

Thanks for the review SamLP, HL'd.  :hi:

Offline SamLP

Hi Sam - profile say she is only 4'8", but looking at her photos I can't believe that. How tall is she?

With heels she was about 5'8" and without she was closer to 5'5" or 5'6"

Thanks for the review SamLP, HL'd.  :hi:

:hi:

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a late punt with Karolina, arranged at short notice. The girl I spoke to over the phone was friendly and helpful. I'm guessing it was a maid as the English was quite decent and Karolina's is poor. Located a few minutes away from Shepherds Bush station, paid parking with restrictions so if you're going by car be careful. The parking machines there only take coins, no CC. Entrance is discreet, located in a basement flat, inside it looked modern. Sitting down was another WG who I recognised but never seen: External Link/Members Only

Onto the punt, Karolina is exactly like her pictures, facially attractive but showing her age, very fit and tanned body (not showing her age), very nice tits and smooth waxed skin. She's a friendly & smiley girl, offered me a shower.

Service wise she offered a very passionate service, started standing up and straight into dfk, undressed each other, used her body well to grind into me, responsive to touches and allowed fingering. Knelt down to give me OWO, lots of ball sucking but the owo itself wasn't deep but she made up it being sensual with occasional eye contact and a few moans to suggest she was enjoying it.

Sex in many different positions, highlights being prone bone and mish, she is tight. Kissing throughout but it was a more gfe type sensual dfk rather than the full-on type. Cleaned me up at the end and offered me another shower. Mutual caressing post punt, no rush to see me out.

An enjoyable punt and would recommend. For married punters I detected some perfume on her so a post punt shower may be a good idea.

She is a good one, Was or is part of the walthamstow group, last time she was in north london,wonder where she went.

Type_O_Negative

Offline The_Don

Looks good Sam, thanks for the heads ups!

Sitting down was another WG who I recognised but never seen: External Link/Members Only

Reviewed this one before

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43559.0

yumyum3

Thanks for the review, Sam. I think I may be heading over Shepherds Bush way soon ... :drinks:

Offline Lance

Good review and much prettier picture than before. I look forward to her return to my shore. Thanks

Offline rockharders

looks good and just a couple of minutes away from me  :D

Will report back with a review soon...

Offline SamLP

Reviewed this one before
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43559.0

Thanks, I now remember. One to avoid then.

Looking forward to the review RH. From what I gleamed she may only be around in the area for a week but I'm not too sure if she understood my question. She may have meant she had only been there for a week.

It would be a shame if she moved back to North East London, prefer her where she is or preferably a bit closer - North West London maybe.