Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do we get someone blocked or banned ?  (Read 1449 times)

Offline SOSPunter

The last couple of reviews I have posted have been followed by a message in my inbox from another punter asking questions.  He/she has been a member for a couple of years and not left one review, but he/she does mention his own punts. 
I responded to his/her message by saying I would not engage with him/her until reviews had been posted, but i get the impression he/she is just a voyeur and needs to be banned or blocked

Online chatbite

Put them on your ignore list and flag to the mods  :unknown:

Offline SOSPunter

My bad, looks like he has left reviews, it just didn't show in my messaging centre

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Al R

My bad, looks like he has left reviews, it just didn't show in my messaging centre

Hidden Image/Members Only
If you mean reviews don’t show under his user name it’s a bug, mine’s the same. There is a clue in that it doesn’t say reviews = 0 either but other than that you have to view the person’s profile to see their reviews

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
To answer the question in the title you don't get anyone banned, if you have an issue with another member then report it and the mods will look at it and take the appropriate action.

On the PM point member's should be asking any questions they have on the open forum and not by PM, the message facility is restricted for that very reason and anyone found misusing it will have the capability to send and receive messages removed.

Review count does not show under the name on any PM, only on the main forum, with the exception of a few who have posted reviews but no numbers show due to a glitch in the system.

Offline SOSPunter

To answer the question in the title you don't get anyone banned, if you have an issue with another member then report it and the mods will look at it and take the appropriate action.

On the PM point member's should be asking any questions they have on the open forum and not by PM, the message facility is restricted for that very reason and anyone found misusing it will have the capability to send and receive messages removed.

Review count does not show under the name on any PM, only on the main forum, with the exception of a few who have posted reviews but no numbers show due to a glitch in the system.

Thanks for the clarification  :thumbsup: