Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mate must be a punter....  (Read 1709 times)

Offline a_test_person

Got a text message today from an acquaintance who said he's changing his phone number for good.

I know he was on a contract, and in this day and age the only reason I can think for having to change your number are because you've misused it and given it to some nutter prosie/sergei who might be able to use it against you or got carried away in an affair etc.

Perhaps there are other decent reasons but I certainly can't think of any.

Got me thinking he must be a punter.  :unknown:

Offline whiskyfan

Plenty of reasons, once you've had a number for a while and given it out anywhere, you'll end up with spam phonecalls.

PPI salesmen
Dodgy insurance claims
"Microsoft" to fix your PC
etc

Probably just had enough and wants to start again with a new number.

I have to keep blocking EE (mobile network, not prossies :D) numbers as they continually phone with their "offers". :angry:

Offline Tricky Dickie

Got a text message today from an acquaintance who said he's changing his phone number for good.

I know he was on a contract, and in this day and age the only reason I can think for having to change your number are because you've misused it and given it to some nutter prosie/sergei who might be able to use it against you or got carried away in an affair etc.

Perhaps there are other decent reasons but I certainly can't think of any.

Got me thinking he must be a punter.  :unknown:

Maybe this should be on the "You know you're a punter when..." thread.

You know you're a punter when the only way you can interpret any innocent action is to think about punting!

:drinks:

Offline TPreston

You know you're a punter when the only way you can interpret any innocent action is to think about punting!

I was thinking that. He could have debts up to his eyeballs and is running away from them. Or a clingy bird ringing him off multiple numbers. A big falling out with the mobile network.

Pissing off a prossie is one possible explaination. But not the most likely.

Offline a_test_person

you know that thread is what made me think of it!  :drinks:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Maybe it's the only reason YOU would change your number... but not necessarily others