Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: possible female Sergei?  (Read 1635 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

So I was looking for a possible punt today or this evening and came across this AW profile. It gets complicated so bear with me:

HORNY MILF MONICA
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

on the profile is her email address given as <legionnatalion@wp.pl>
so I was intrigued and put the <legionnatalion> name into Google

The first  entry  is
WYSOKIE REALNE ZAROBIKI, DOSKONAŁE WARUNKI - Oferciak.co.uk
oferciak.co.uk/.../27462.wysokie-realne-zarobiki-doskonale-warun...
Translate this page
8 Sep 2016 - Lokalizacja: -Londyn; Kategoria: Dam prace/ Erotyka; Email: legionnatalion@wp. pl; Telefon 1: 07404051983; Ogłoszenie dodano: 08.09.2016 ...

So I clicked on <translate this page> and this comes up:

External Link/Members Only

Name: HIGH REAL ESTATES, EXCELLENT CONDITIONS !!
Category : Dam Jobs / Erotica
Email : legionnatalion@wp.pl
Phone 1 : 07404051983
Announcement added : 08.09.2016 13:15
Description :

The offer is directed to confident and confident girls who are looking for a place to work in comfortable conditions. My name is Paulina, I have been in this industry for 10 years so I know how to make a lot of money. I have some very successful London apartments. The girls who work for me earn 200 - 500 F DAY! All the tips and extras that you get from your customers are just for you. We settle for each completed day of work. To offer I have:
- Luxury apartment
Hours and days to work
-The rates of 200-500 F a day plus the extras you receive from customers are just yours
- Notices on many social portals, in the newspapers as well as a constant customer base
You earn from us!
I'm looking for girls of every type of beauty with and without experience. Feel free to contact me by phone or email.
MAPKA

I rest my case. A probably Polish female Sergei?
HP

« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 11:59:13 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline The_Don

female Sergei?

I've been giving this some thought recently and noticed on many postings here on UKP, the name "Sergei" frequently comes
up when discussing pimps, or brothel-keepers. Surely, not everyone by the name of Sergei is a brothel-keeper or a pimp?

This is my attempt to expand the vocabulary for possible male names for pimps, with respect to EE WGs or
those from the Former Soviet Union. The list is numbered randomly and indicates no preferential ranking whatsoever.

1.  Boris
2.  Hairy Boris (Larger, meaner, angrier version of Boris above)
3.  Oleg
4.  Igor
5.  Lukasz
6.  Andrei
7.  Constantin
8.  Dragomir
9.  Gheorghe
10. Marko
11. Bogdan
12. Ivan
13. Ratko

The above list isn't exhaustive, please do feel free to add/delete suggestions. 

Potential Female Names for Madams

I'm a bit stuck here guys, the ones that come to mind are as follows

1.  Olga
2.  Olga Klebb (Austere looking female villain with knife in her boots, from the Bond Movie "From Russia with Love")
3.  Marta

Hidden Image/Members Only

aha

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=137957.0

negative from SamLP so Sam, are you sure this was Neasden as there is a Costa on Cricklewood Broadway with a side / back door with a brothel upstairs/
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 12:10:28 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

pking_paul

It may not be exactly the same one, but this is the kind of thing i found after looking into my bait and switch. With the help of a few UKPers it was clear something was up with the polish beauty I thought I'd booked?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=124991.0

Offline scutty brown

if you check that website theres a whole host of similar adverts for girls to come and work in the UK

if you check that website theres a whole host of similar adverts for girls to come and work in the UK

Amazing, loads of 'vacancies'. I never saw anything like it. Maybe there are others like that from other countries. Is this recruitment ot trafficking?

Offline scutty brown

Amazing, loads of 'vacancies'. I never saw anything like it. Maybe there are others like that from other countries. Is this recruitment ot trafficking?

British law would interpret that as trafficking, and probably brothel-keeping as well

Offline scutty brown

interesting.......that advertising site appears to be either offline or behind a paywall now....I keep getting asked for login details.
Is there any chance us finding it has resulted in its closure?

interesting.......that advertising site appears to be either offline or behind a paywall now....I keep getting asked for login details.
Is there any chance us finding it has resulted in its closure?
no way of knowing but thanks for the heads up. We should maybe keep our heads down.