Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strangest place you have kept your punting phone  (Read 1536 times)

Offline claretandblue

Many months ago I stupidly broke the charger to my punting phone and since then have been relying on the security guard at my office, who seems to have a million different phones ,to charge it for me as and when required.

As it's an old brick type phone and I only use it to make bookings the charge lasts for ages so I haven't had to ask too many times and he is a sound guy who never asks questions.

Unfortunately said security guard has now moved on so when the juice runs out on this phone I will just go out and get a new one with charger.

I punted earlier in the week and after doing so considered lobbing the current one (3 bars of battery and about £5 of ctedit) as despite it being password protected I would not risk bringing it back home.

As I was about to lob it I thought why not try and hide it somewhere and see if it's still there when I want to punt again next week!

It had to be somewhere I regularly go,so I have hidden it behind some containers on one of the platforms of the train station I use.

It is in a dry spot and I can't imagine anyone regularly looks there so I reckon I have a fair chance of it being there next week!

Anyone else hidden their punting phone somewhere strange?

Offline Knny

What if there was suspicious activity nearby, and your phone was spotted and then subsequently monitored to see who picked it up.  There are cameras about everywhere.   Next thing you know, you're being questioned for a robbery gone wrong and up for a manslaughter charge. 

Hide your phone all you want.  You still need to explain it under fire.  Better to have one and claim it as a spare old one.

Similar if you were in a public loo and spotted a camera.  Would you take it?  You shouldn't.  Break it and walk away.  Taking it you could end up on some perv charge if you can't prove it wasn't yours to begin with.

Just my thoughts . 

Offline BarryProudfoot

Many months ago I stupidly broke the charger to my punting phone and since then have been relying on the security guard at my office, who seems to have a million different phones ,to charge it for me as and when required.

As it's an old brick type phone and I only use it to make bookings the charge lasts for ages so I haven't had to ask too many times and he is a sound guy who never asks questions.

Unfortunately said security guard has now moved on so when the juice runs out on this phone I will just go out and get a new one with charger.

I punted earlier in the week and after doing so considered lobbing the current one (3 bars of battery and about £5 of ctedit) as despite it being password protected I would not risk bringing it back home.

As I was about to lob it I thought why not try and hide it somewhere and see if it's still there when I want to punt again next week!

It had to be somewhere I regularly go,so I have hidden it behind some containers on one of the platforms of the train station I use.

It is in a dry spot and I can't imagine anyone regularly looks there so I reckon I have a fair chance of it being there next week!

Anyone else hidden their punting phone somewhere strange?

Where did you hide the phone prior to all this?

Offline smiths

I wouldn't give specifics on the open forum nowadays, who knows who may be reading it, including mumsnetters making notes so they can pass the info on to their female mates to check such places.

Offline itk

Used to hide it in the shed in an old empty paint tin amongst all the old crap. With spiders about in the back of the shed then missus was never going to find it there. Now with just a different SIM card it's so much easier to hide

Offline MrClive

I lost the charger on my punting phone. Just bought a new one on ebay. I assume this is not an option for you?

To answer your question I have never hidden it anywhere crazy. It just sits in a drawer in my room but I aint married so don't have to think much about it.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 01:20:38 am by MrClive »

Offline claretandblue

I used to just have it locked away in my desk drawer, regarding it being risky disposing of it,its an old phone with no contacts stored or call history, unlikely it's Co ordinating the crime of the century!

Offline stevedave

<insert name of station here> has been evacuated today due to a suspicious electronic device being found. The bomb squad are at the scene and expected to carry out a controlled explosion.  :lol: :D

Seriously though, why couldn't you just keep stashing it in your drawer at work?  :unknown:

Offline threechilliman

In my pants whilst transferring from one location to another.

tcm

Offline pumps

I wouldn't give specifics on the open forum nowadays, who knows who may be reading it, including mumsnetters making notes so they can pass the info on to their female mates to check such places.

my exact thoughts.

bilbo

Maybe I'm a bit reckless but in the draw at home that has half a dozen old phones/random small electronics and various leads in ,its passcode protected so even if it gets turned on there's no way in

Offline claretandblue

<insert name of station here> has been evacuated today due to a suspicious electronic device being found. The bomb squad are at the scene and expected to carry out a controlled explosion.  :lol: :D

Seriously though, why couldn't you just keep stashing it in your drawer at work?  :unknown:
:lol:you didn't read my long and admittedly long rambling opening post

I have no charger for it,I can't be arsed ordering a new charger so it was going in the bin once the juice/credit runs out

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

:lol:you didn't read my long and admittedly long rambling opening post

I have no charger for it,I can't be arsed ordering a new charger so it was going in the bin once the juice/credit runs out

Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy a new charger than buy a new punting phone?

Mendra

After a Friday punt once upon a time I forgot I had my punt phone on me. Popped in a big (well known) Tesco store nearby and hide it behind the most expensive bottles of wine. Picked it up 3 days later safely untouched. It did take awhile to decide where and what items customers are least like to buy so much.

Offline claretandblue

Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy a new charger than buy a new punting phone?
Can you just buy old chargers in the shop, I didn't think so?I'm certainly not risking getting one delivered to the house! :scare:

A new cheap punting phone will probably be £20 and come with £10 credit, will get one next week assuming my old one isn't still safely hidden away!

Offline claretandblue

After a Friday punt once upon a time I forgot I had my punt phone on me. Popped in a big (well known) Tesco store nearby and hide it behind the most expensive bottles of wine. Picked it up 3 days later safely untouched. It did take awhile to decide where and what items customers are least like to buy so much.
Brilliant, that's the best so far! :hi:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Can you just buy old chargers in the shop, I didn't think so?I'm certainly not risking getting one delivered to the house! :scare:

A new cheap punting phone will probably be £20 and come with £10 credit, will get one next week assuming my old one isn't still safely hidden away!

Yes you can, you can also buy universal chargers which are handy things to have around the place.

Offline lostandfound

I've accidentally hidden a punting phone somewhere and I don't know where. I'm hoping I find it before someone else does! (I Was making hurried preparation for a trip, and debating whether to take the phone along. I think I put it somewhere safe, but in the rush to leave, I've forgotten where).

Offline Silver Birch

I've accidentally hidden a punting phone somewhere and I don't know where. I'm hoping I find it before someone else does! (I Was making hurried preparation for a trip, and debating whether to take the phone along. I think I put it somewhere safe, but in the rush to leave, I've forgotten where).

Shouldn't your nick just be 'Lost'?  :sarcastic:

Offline BarryProudfoot

I've just been watching this drugs documentary External Link/Members Only these boys know about hiding places :D

Offline lostandfound

Shouldn't your nick just be 'Lost'?  :sarcastic:

Or your's should be Silver Bitch?  :lol:

Offline LastManCumings

So why don't you get it delivered to your office ?

Also you can order on eBay and collect it from an Argos which isn't close to your house.

Offline claretandblue

So why don't you get it delivered to your office ?

Also you can order on eBay and collect it from an Argos which isn't close to your house.
Don't want some nosey women asking what it is,now my security guard pal had left there is no one I would trust.

Safer all round just to get a new phone