Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for recommendations for a Leicester MILF  (Read 883 times)

Offline Nigel57

I am looking for a MILF (35-50) in the Leicester area that is sane, sensible & reliable. Preferably works from her own place, gives an active GFE/PSE (DFK/Sloppy BJ/CIM/Snowball/RO) and is prepared to see the more mature gent. Whilst she doesn't have to be a stunner an attractive face and good figure would be nice, but personality & service is key.

I probably only punt 3-4 times a year and generally see the same lady every time if she is good. In the past I have seen Louisa Lovett, Ann4You, Sub-Shelley - they were all very reliable and gave a good service but unfortunately they are all retired now. Currently I am seeing MatureTania (External Link/Members Only) in Milton Keynes when I can. She fits the bill perfectly but my work patterns are changing so the opportunities are now infrequent. I did visit Molly (disappeared) in rural Northamptonshire a couple of times (now disappeared) but she was too passive, English Rose for You (aka Charlotte34FF) (External Link/Members Only) two or three times a few years ago but found her very variable and Bi Sara (External Link/Members Only) but we didn't click.

I have combed AW but can't find any one that looks like a good bet in the area. I've been through the PuntingWiki for East Mids & West Mids but can't find a suitable candidate.

Could any of our clan recommend a Leicester working girl? Perhaps one that doesn't come up on the AW radar.

Offline Nigel57

Just found AngelaSinns (External Link/Members Only), probably not come up before because of my age range restriction. Well reviewed although there are some off putting comments about wet wipes!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Nigel57

Thanks CT, I had just found that! Good stuff. It's surprising how many have already disappeared despite the posting being only a month old.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 04:25:18 pm by Nigel57 »