Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northampton parlours  (Read 549 times)

Offline Solbergin

Hi. You guys here know every thing. I am new here and not from UK. I am going to Northampon and want to know about some good place with girls that is open late. Is there any good houses there where you can have full service?
Thanks.

Offline HornyHemel

This thread covers the Northampton parlours.... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=161887.0

Alternatively, why not search for Northampton?

Offline MajorPayne

You have a number of options in Northampton

I think the following massage parlours offer HE but check first.
  External Link/Members Only

Full Service parlours

As a general rule the FS parlours charge £60 for half an hour and £120 for the hour.  If offered, the charge for anal in an extra £40.  All other services if offered are inclusive (e.g. CIM, Watersports, swallow, etc.)

All you need to do is check out their websites and look at reviews on the forum and then make your choice.

I don't know if it is your "thing" but Temptations are having a party on Friday 26th January - External Link/Members Only

I have been to two parties there (chosen carefully) and had a great time at both.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 01:03:02 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline Solbergin

You have a number of options in Northampton

I think the following massage parlours offer HE but check first.

Full Service parlours

As a general rule the FS parlours charge £60 for half an hour and £120 for the hour.  If offered, the charge for anal in an extra £40.  All other services if offered are inclusive (e.g. CIM, Watersports, swallow, etc.)

All you need to do is check out their websites and look at reviews on the forum and then make your choice.

I don't know if it is your "thing" but Temptations are having a party on Friday 26th January - External Link/Members Only

I have been to two parties there (chosen carefully) and had a great time at both.

Thank you! How does this party work and is it every week?