Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Tui Na Leicester  (Read 1001 times)

Offline The.Weekender

It is 3 or 4 years now since I visited this place, is Amy still doing massage duties or does she make sure the staff are well looked after and gives them all the customers. Amy was a sort of manager but obviously it does not go down too well with the girls if she takes their customers.
This place must have lost some of its' business to the Oriental therapy shop but that place is hit or miss.
I quite fancy 'A Chinese' rather than Thai, but I would like one who is very good at massage, with all this cold weather, I feel a little stiff. :D

Offline Knny

Same, haven't been in a few years.  They priced themselves out for me, £30 for 30 minute massage + around 20/30 for HE, with no guarantee of knicker removal.  That and also the quality of staff went downhill.  The last time I went, a few years ago, a rather old chinese bird wanted £80 all in.  For that price, I would want to be 'all in' all her holes with a pizza at the end (to make up for her drab appearance).

Rather go FS with other girls - I'd rather spend £40 quid and massage Tolly's tit's for 30 minutes instead.

Offline The.Weekender

Good Points knny, the Chinese are hit and miss.

Offline jayuk99

the thai women too seem too be piling on the pounds too

Offline Knny

the thai women too seem too be piling on the pounds too

I don't mind a chunky thai, but max £50/30 mins.  They seem to like offering massage+hr for £60+, which I find cannot compete with better offers out there.