Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I have asked before and am really curious about this one  (Read 2008 times)

Offline diomhair72

So I thought I would ask if anyone has seen phatassamber?

If so are the pics accurate?
Is the service good?
Vfm?

She looks like she has all the curves in the right places, lovely set of boobs by the looks of things and not such a huge Ass which I actually prefer (don't know why just my taste)

I'm contemplating either her or kandimoore (petiteebonyminx previously)

Phatassamber has 1 feedback from Me but that was due to an incorrect booking by me  :dash: and I didn't want to ruin my future chances.

Anyone help?

Link below...

External Link/Members Only

Offline pewpewpew

Can't see anything obviously dodgy about the profile. You may have to toftt and help us all out

Offline diomhair72

Can't see anything obviously dodgy about the profile. You may have to toftt and help us all out

Think I may, will drop her an email as no number seems to show I'm just a little wary because her movies are well overpriced compared to other girls.

Offline od13218

I have had he on HL for a while. Eventually I'll get round to her and review...!

Offline diomhair72

Think I may, will drop her an email as no number seems to show I'm just a little wary because her movies are well overpriced compared to other girls.

Just emailed her will update here with feedback if she replies or not and how she seems

Offline diomhair72

Just emailed her will update here with feedback if she replies or not and how she seems

No reply to email so seems inactive. Shame I would have almost certainly toftt as I really like the curves, will update if any response infuture

Offline diomhair72

No reply to email so seems inactive. Shame I would have almost certainly toftt as I really like the curves, will update if any response infuture

Just checked again email has not even been read obviously a time waster and PG  scammer

Offline diomhair72

she's updated her profile new name and new pics
External Link/Members Only

shame she doesn't reply I would still love to see her, but lack of comms and reviews hold me back.

and 1 movie costing 21.77 for 2 mins 20 seconds screams something wrong here!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 09:15:26 pm by diomhair72 »

Offline Sunny

The younger black girls seem to rate themselves highly, prefer mature/older ones from my experience they give a better service