Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine West Kensington - Alyssia  (Read 1233 times)

triphazard87

External Link/Members Only

Easy to find location. Discreet. A few minutes walk from the station.

Certainly is the girl, but her hair is straight and not curly like the pics. As face wasnt showing, was a bit cautious, incase it was horrible! But certainly was not. Pretty girl. Got in five minutes before the booking. Looks like things are quiet due to school hols as i was not rushed out after the punt like some reviews claimed. So, went into the room, Alyssia came in on time. Finished the paperwork and get started. Not much of a kisser, but not my thing anyway Oh lord those tits! Fascinating. Started playing with them, but the most annoying bit was this mechanical moan sequence that she kept doing throughout the punt.

After playing it for a bit, she started OW (no owo available as advertised). Not bad technique, but zero eye contact. Started to get a bit bored so I went on top and started mish. Still no eye contact and that fake moan which was getting on my nerves. After a little while, she went on top. I swear she kept glancing at the clock! Still no eye contact, but thank the lord for those tits.

After 30 minutes, she said i had to come because I couldn't fuck her for 45 minutes as she had to massage me. I reluctantly agreed and came on her tits. Cleaned up, and gave me this half-assed back massage for the rest of the time.

Overall, bit of a let down as she didn't really care to give any service. Very mechanical. However if you're a boobs guy, you'll probably find some value in hitting her up for a 30 minute punt

Oral - 5/10 - not bad, no eye contact. no owo
Sex - 6/10 - pussy was okay. fake moans very annoying
Communication - 8/10 - Portuguese. Not too much of an issue with English
Boobs - 10/10 - divine boobs
Looks - 8/10 I'd check her out on the street
Age - mid 20s perhaps
Body - petite, with disproportionally large boobs
Ass - needs to squat more
Cleanliness - 10/10 - smelt nice. clean
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 10:46:24 pm by triphazard87 »

Offline Rocket Scientist

Thanks OP, this is the review I meant to do - had a similar experience with Alyssia a few weeks back.  Punt started disappointingly as, based on her HOD profile image alone, was expecting big hair, tanned/possibly light skinned black girl. Lesson learned: check HOD twitter images. Yes, boobs are great but service limited and OCD on cleanliness. 

Gwagoo

Yea, what really got me was the lack of service. She just acted like she couldn't be arsed. And the fake moans.  :thumbsdown:

Online scutty brown

So is this an example of an agency trying to spam the forum by blackening a competitor?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 08:27:18 pm by scutty brown »

vw

So is this an example of HOD spamming the forum by placing fake reviews, same as we've recently had elsewhere?

why would they post fake negatives?

Then again there are some thick twats pimping these days.

Online scutty brown

you were quick off the mark, I changed that after about 40 seconds! I was thinking about something else as I was typing. Corrected version online
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 08:50:37 pm by scutty brown »

Offline smiths

To help gain credibility in the long run, then if later challenged they could say but we did a negative review on HOD so we must be genuine.

vw

To help gain credibility in the long run, then if later challenged they could say but we did a negative review on HOD so we must be genuine.

Can see that, maybe they neg review the ones leaving anyway to use as a sleight of hand.