Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paradise spa Update?  (Read 1555 times)

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Anyone know when they are likely to start the coffee mornings again? Seems from my attempt sites down and when I have phoned no reply. It may be alittle prob from my end (like my cock  :D :D

I know the party`s are not for all but some of us like them ;) ;)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 09:47:53 am by GreyDave »

Offline davidgood

:hi: Anyone know when they are likely to start the coffee mornings again? Seems from my attempt sites down and when I have phoned no reply. It may be alittle prob from my end (like my cock  :D :D

I know the party`s are not for all but some of us like them ;) ;)
I went to a coffee morning a couple of months ago, after the web site had gone down.

LAPC are still holding parties at the Spa so they must still be open.

If you want to check, have you tried ringing on either the mobile or landline numbers when they normally open? In my experience they don't answer at other times.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

This is the link to the new web site;

External Link/Members Only

For info of SD I have updated Punting wiki ( I hope)

For info of OP and others, Coffee Mornings are still being held on a Wednesday.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline sparkus

I've been there once and had an utterly shit time.  I was the odd one out between some Essex geezer regulars, some massive Africans and some very old men.

I'd be happy to just rock up and get hard from seeing bodies, I've no need to get my dick wet and receive any STIs.  In your considerable experience davidgood, should I just save my cash for a proper punt or not?

vt

I've been there once and had an utterly shit time.  I was the odd one out between some Essex geezer regulars, some massive Africans and some very old men.

I'd be happy to just rock up and get hard from seeing bodies, I've no need to get my dick wet and receive any STIs.  In your considerable experience davidgood, should I just save my cash for a proper punt or not?

I had an OK time on my visit earlier in the year. No point going unless you're going to partake, though the quality in terms of looks is pretty low and the guy count is high, so you'll likely be waiting around a lot. Everything is covered here, so STIs shouldn't be an issue.

I can't help thinking it would be better to spend a bit more and get something worth having, but if getting a few quickies with some fairly unattractive MILFs is your thing, then go for it.

Offline davidgood

The Coffee Mornings are very unpredictable. A few months ago when I went there were 7 or possibly 8 party girls including a few younger ones of which 2- Bia and Anita(aka Hanah) were working at Phoenix at the time.

When I went yesterday there were only 4 older party girls plus an older swinger lady and a black girl who seemed to be only playing with a few selected guys in a closed room. So not such a good time to be had although I did manage 3 rounds.

If you are really comfortable with parties then it might be worth you trying one of the LAPC parties at the Spa on a Wednesday evening as they advertise the line up and there is usually more to chose from.

If you are not comfortable with parties then maybe you should save up for a  1 to 1. In that part of London you should be able to get something for less than £100 per hour.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline sparkus

Thanks for the reply David. I'm comfortable with parties but not cliquey behaviour or slim pickings.

I regularly punt 1 on 1 in that part of London.