Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bea Hot Slut - Leyton - Deceiving & Lacklustre  (Read 1114 times)

Zweihander7

External Link/Members Only

She has a vivastreet profile too with different photos where her skin is lighter:

1. She looks nothing like photos on AW or VS. She basically looks like AW photos + 10 years, and her figure is now much more lumpy than curvy.

2.  Know its rare for latin WGs to speak English & most have secretaries to take their calls, but was a bit blindsided here bc I spoke to the secretary but her english was quite bad so thought it was actually Bea I was speaking to. Turns out it was not and Bea herself has literally zero english

3. Despite severe language barrier managed to agree kissing with Bea before the punt, however when we got to it the kissing was terrible. Kept her lips as tightly sealed as possible, felt like getting a kiss from your grandma

4. Overall, mechanical emotionless punt and language barrier made communicating simple things to her very difficult (e.g. "get on your knees")

5. When I was fucking her she kept making this wincing face that was quite  turn-off

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 07:33:16 pm by Zweihander7 »

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate and thanks for the warning  :(
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dipset

I punted her last week or so. I know my apologies for not posting a review yet I have a few to get through  :dash: I would rate her as neutral, decent blowie and was backing it up into me in doggy nice big natural ass. I agree with the body abit of a let down with a big ass C section scar on her lower belly. Decent for a pump and dump imo.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Seems you wanted a GFE from a Pump and dump SP.

Most South American women that work in brothel establishments are only good for pump and dumps....nothing else
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 01:39:12 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jw070

Where in leyton is she based?

Offline puntingpumping1920

According to Dipset, she is based in leyton high road, about 10 mins walk from leyton station
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Zweihander7

There's a tesco express on leyton high rd. Near there

Zweihander7

Seems you wanted a GFE from a Pump and dump SP.

No wasnt after GFE per se. All I ask from any girl I see is a good attitude. I'm paying her to have a good time.

Normally I only punt for 30 mins. She only has to fake it for 30 mins max. If she wants to act indifferent or miserable, she can do so once I've left!

Offline penisilin

She has a vivastreet profile too with different photos where her skin is lighter:

1. She looks nothing like photos on AW or VS. She basically looks like AW photos + 10 years, and her figure is now much more lumpy than curvy.

2.  Know its rare for latin WGs to speak English & most have secretaries to take their calls, but was a bit blindsided here bc I spoke to the secretary but her english was quite bad so thought it was actually Bea I was speaking to. Turns out it was not and Bea herself has literally zero english

3. Despite severe language barrier managed to agree kissing with Bea before the punt, however when we got to it the kissing was terrible. Kept her lips as tightly sealed as possible, felt like getting a kiss from your grandma

4. Overall, mechanical emotionless punt and language barrier made communicating simple things to her very difficult (e.g. "get on your knees")

5. When I was fucking her she kept making this wincing face that was quite  turn-off

Many thanks for this review. I almost went to see her. I'll cancel my booking now, I'd rather pay more for a better punt.