Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia Anal Princess - Weybridge (post Op)  (Read 2924 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6610938) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline kevker

Link

External Link/Members Only

Date

First week in February

Comms

Excellent by text, prompt replies

Venue

Small house just outside Weybridge town centre. Plenty of free parking in the afternoon, not sure how easy it would be later in the day when everyone is home. Short walk down a pedestrian bit to get to the house.

Cost

£160 1 hour incall

Looks

I found she looked slightly better than her pictures, about 5' 6" tall (maybe a bit more), cracking body with some nice bolt ons. Long black hair and very pretty.

Punt

For those looking for a pretty post op, you can't really go wrong here. Very friendly as soon as I walked through the door wearing stockings as requested. Nice dfk in the living room then upstairs to the bedroom where I sorted out the paperwork. Was offered a shower, but I'd literally just had one before I left home. Plenty of kissing standing by the bed, then she pushed me to sit on the bed for some owo. It was nice and deep (not fully all the way down, but good nontheless). She also does the thing which I really love, where she take you fully into her mouth, then stays there and just uses her tongue. It was pretty much heaven.  I flipped her onto the bed and went down on her. Her pussy is very well done I must admit, although she asked for no fingers inside. Did oral on her for a while which she seemed to enjoy. Then back to me on my back for some more oral. Then on with the condom and she climbed on cowgirl. Damn, she's tight, but there was no obvious discomfort for her. Didn't take much bouncing up and down for me to fill the bag. She gently cleaned me up, and offered me a massage, but even though I had twenty minutes left, I was more interested in hopefully avoiding the school rush. There was at no point any rush for me to leave, and it was my choice entirely to leave early.

Positives

Very pretty
great deepthroat
good dfk
Tighter than a tight thing
amazing body

Negatives

The only one I have is she describes herself on adultwork as female. I can understand why, but people could easily get caught out. Not a problem for me, but could be for other people.

Return

Certainly. she's local, reasonable rate, and gives a very good experience

Offline Surrey1974

I saw her just over 3 years ago when she was known as Thai Paris. Worked from the well known whore house in Hersham.
Need to see her again as she was FAF back then & provided a excellent service. Review as below.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288804.0

Offline Often Visitor

OP which hole did you bang her in? no mention of lube?

Offline farthings

I saw her a couple of years back when she visiting Bracknell.

Both holes on offer and used. At the time it was an extra £20

Online webpunter

I found she looked slightly better than her pictures, about 5' 6" tall (maybe a bit more), cracking body with some nice bolt ons. Long black hair and very pretty.

For those looking for a pretty post op, you can't really go wrong here. V

Tighter than a tight thing

she describes herself on adultwork as female. I can understand why, but people could easily get caught out. Not a problem for me, but could be for other people.

Pukka reporting
I concurr

Thought she's more like 5'8" maybe 5'9"
& about the same height as other SPs lying down  :D

As for tighter than a tight thing, yep
About the only tighter thing would i guess be Kylie in Madame Tussauds
Though you'll get arrested for trying  :D

Punters could easily come a cropper
I booked her [i'm referencing her as no knob] specifically after research on here, looks FAF, local ish & a star of a reasonably priced post SP
If you met her in a knocking shop club set up with mood lighting with a few drinks inside easy to not have a scooby
Well, if with mates, not until the kangaroo court the next day when you get slaughtered coz one of em will have clocked it
& then one of your mates shows a distinct interest asking if you knew if she'd be there that evening

As you mention your really cant go wrong [with her]
IMO perfect as a way to tick the post box, one of the main criteria being that you really cant tell ✅

Online webpunter

I saw her just over 3 years ago when she was known as Thai Paris. Worked from the well known whore house in Hersham.
Need to see her again as she was FAF back then & provided a excellent service. Review as below.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288804.0

Thanks for the intel
With the link i've saved a few more pics [that i'd not seen previously] to my online vault of all things punting, SPs notched up etc
I didnt even know that there was a well known whore house in Hersham  :dash:
Or that the Hershey Highway was available with this SP not too far away

Offline kevker

Sorry for the delay in replying. Banged her in front. Anal I find can be quite hit an miss as I really have to be in the mood for it or I find it doesn't really do it for me. Probably due to reduced sensitivity as we get older.

Offline Surrey1974

Thanks for the intel
With the link i've saved a few more pics [that i'd not seen previously] to my online vault of all things punting, SPs notched up etc
I didnt even know that there was a well known whore house in Hersham  :dash:
Or that the Hershey Highway was available with this SP not too far away

Haha u missed out as was a rota of Thai girls.
More pics of her if you don't have...

Hidden Image/Members Only