Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adam's apple or not. Chichester  (Read 864 times)

Offline ooerrmissus

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Had the groin twitches and thought about this one. Something tells me photoshop has been used and the 'female' shape (apart from the fake first picture) is a little amiss.
Bluntly put, is it a man, women or an in-between like Owen Jones.
Just saying.
Edit; Just seen the reviews but still have my doubts.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 06:34:52 pm by ooerrmissus »

Robbiebucks

Looks like a lot of photoshop blending on her throat/neck.... definite sausage!

Online Waterhouse

I reckon it's a woman, thick set maybe and definitely over-photoshopped, but still a chick -  small hands, doesn't appear to have veiny hands or arms, 5ft4 (according to AW profile) and the feet don't look over-sized... big toe smaller than second/index toe.... geezers tend to have big toes that are bigger than the index toe, whereas a lot of women have smaller big toes.

Robbiebucks

I reckon it's a woman, thick set maybe and definitely over-photoshopped, but still a chick -  small hands, doesn't appear to have veiny hands or arms, 5ft4 (according to AW profile) and the feet don't look over-sized... big toe smaller than second/index toe.... geezers tend to have big toes that are bigger than the index toe, whereas a lot of women have smaller big toes.

Live and learn! Didn’t think to look at the feet!  :hi: thank you sir...

Online Jonestown

RO and rimming are allowed so you’d get an opportunity for close inspection of the goods.

Offline timsussex

with three negative reviews - I don't care coz I ain't risking it !

Offline nigel4498

Perhaps she still has a chorizo in her throat  :D

SaneOnes

big toe smaller than second/index toe.... geezers tend to have big toes that are bigger than the index toe, whereas a lot of women have smaller big toes.

Both men and women can have big toes smaller than the index and vice versa, doesn't prove anything at all. No idea how you came up with that nonsensical theory.

This "lady" is obviously a lady.

Online Waterhouse

Both men and women can have big toes smaller than the index and vice versa, doesn't prove anything at all. No idea how you came up with that nonsensical theory.

Of course it's not "proof" nor a proven theory, just an observation and indication based on my experience. 

Offline DrConners

I tend to agree with you - However 3 negative reviews & a selection of 'manipulated' photographic images making her look like an inanimate sex doll would have me running a mile  :thumbsdown:

Offline oxfordgent

broader shoulders than me and probably a bigger 'adams apple' too  :scare:

Offline Avg_Joe

i've always looked at that profile as very suspicious, i dont think i went as far as thinking TS, but, now it's mentioned it wouldn't surprise me

pictures always  struck me as a piss poor computer generated "e fit"  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CheeseBoard

She has probably got a couple of 'coxes' stuck in her throat  :lol: