Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CAROLINAHOT - Brazilian - Tottenham  (Read 2411 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5279168) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online kefcseries

External Link/Members Only

30 mins @ £80

Comms - All by text, full price list received on reply

Location - Mid terraced Victorian house

Carolina - I've included the pics from her profile that are most accurate and representative. Great thing is her body is 100% natural, no boob job, no BBL, no Botox lips, not something you often find with Latina's.

Warmly greeted at the door the meet unfolded like visiting a fuck-buddy, teasing lapdance, helping me get undressed with light body kisses, very enjoyable and nicely paced.

OW, multiple positions and a good chat as she helped me clean up at the end. Her spoken English isn't that strong but good enough to share a few jokes.

Moves location regularly but worth a repeat visit from me if/when back in London.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Online tantraman

... I've included the pics from her profile that are most accurate and representative. Great thing is her body is 100% natural, no boob job, no BBL, no Botox lips, not something you often find with Latina's ...

... and full pics collection stashed here :music:

Offline teem86

Great to hear that you had a good time, you mentioned that you got a full price list, did it mention anal and if so how much extra as it is on her profile?

Offline PilotMan

Her profile states her current location as Essex, no telephone number on her profile.

I've searched all the Essex Post code districts, along with her user name, and she doesn't appear.

Does anyone know whereabouts she is?

« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 09:58:40 am by PilotMan »

Online kefcseries

Great to hear that you had a good time, you mentioned that you got a full price list, did it mention anal and if so how much extra as it is on her profile?

No anal on the list, extras were OWO £20 and FK £20

Offline speedygonzal

No anal on the list, extras were OWO £20 and FK £20

Crap FK £20 on top of £80 for 30min is out of my league. looks promising though