Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs who offer Facials and swallow around Leicester  (Read 570 times)

Offline Dirty Old Man

Hi guys, does anyone know any Wg around Leicester who enjoy facials and swallow... Pretty new on here so need some advice. Thanks.
Banned reason: Spamming post reports.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stevenotts69

Best thing to do is go on Adultwork, do a search with those requirements and then check back here to see if there have been any reviews on that girl.

Offline 12yoyoyo

As mentioned above, place your requirements in the search and choose from the WGs that come up in the results.  You may get more choice with CIM, then contact the girl and ask her if she will swallow.  Be prepared to pay extra.

Alternatively, put up a reverse booking.   Choose from the respondents  whoever you fancy.

The real question should be, why does it matter if she swallows?   Your pleasure has peaked as soon as you cum...and that was uninterrupted by her not wanting cum in her mouth.  I let the WG decide what to do with the cum.  She swallow it, she can let it dribble out of her mouth onto her tits, or if she chooses,  she can spit it out immediately.   I respect her enough to let her make that call.

Offline Dirty Old Man

Thanks guys.
To be honest,  the requirements for swallowing cum is just a fetish on my bucket list.
Cheers for the advice.
Banned reason: Spamming post reports.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MajorPayne

Thanks guys.
To be honest,  the requirements for swallowing cum is just a fetish on my bucket list.
Cheers for the advice.
One of mine also.