Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva Street Nottingham.AVOID this scammer: bait and switch, frausters  (Read 423 times)

Offline Snagbadjer

External Link/Members Only

Guys, please beware and avoid this profile. It is a fake picture and the people using it are a group of scammers from Eastern Europe, operating a bait and switch scam. I've already written a review about my bad experience with this woman (and her pimp)...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=198330.0

... and Lincolnshire police are aware of them and even rang me to ask questions about them, suggesting the possibility of people trafficking.
The picture is the same, and so is the number, as when she/they were in Lincoln. They put up at least two profiles on VS, both with fake pictures. They work out of budget hotels, and their modus operandi is to B&S the punter, then find an excuse to refuse all the services they promised and other tricks (no condoms etc.). Then if you ask for your money back they will threaten you, scream, and call their pimp and his goons, who normally wait in their BMW in the car park.

Please save yourself getting scammed. Feel free to PM me for any info.

Offline Snagbadjer

This is the other one, the one I actually saw, but she was using the profile above.

External Link/Members Only

So I'm not sure if it's one woman using two different profiles, or a pair of them interchanging between the two profiles. Regardless, avoid them like the plague.

Offline NervousJ

I always think like this.

Why would a stunning lass be working in ng7 charging £60 per hour. Exactly, she wouldn’t.

Cheers for the warning though. Vivastreet is riddled with these adverts. Any 9/10 stunners you think you are going meet, it’s your cock thinking.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 03:29:49 pm by NervousJ »

Offline RogerBoner

B & S is a rite of passage in every punters life.  :hi: