Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jen of Beeston Thai massage  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Toppunter1

Hi guys

just to let you know she is now working at one of the sunin shop in leicester, not sure which one but those from leicester will be interested

Offline RogerBoner

Thanks for the update. I'd already stopped going as she's a bit rough with her cock handling skills  :thumbsup:

Offline Toppunter1

Thanks for the update. I'd already stopped going as she's a bit rough with her cock handling skills  :thumbsup:
lol - was it that. rough ? what's the most people got out of her ?

Offline goodolnick

Hi

Could you give a brief description of her and the services that she has offered please?

N :hi:

Offline Toppunter1

B2B, ball sucking, BJ and more of less from the word go

Offline RogerBoner

lol - was it that. rough ? what's the most people got out of her ?
It was mainly reverse 69 for half an hour but she was rubbish at making me come. No condoms in the room so BB was offered but I just rubbed it around her naughty bits. I'm ashamed to admit that I only went because it was a cheap (£60) hour. I never complained that she was too chatty because she hardly ever had a chance to speak  :lol:

Offline Toppunter1

It was mainly reverse 69 for half an hour but she was rubbish at making me come. No condoms in the room so BB was offered but I just rubbed it around her naughty bits. I'm ashamed to admit that I only went because it was a cheap (£60) hour. I never complained that she was too chatty because she hardly ever had a chance to speak  :lol:
BB was offered - oh god

Offline RogerBoner

BB was offered - oh god
During the meet she told me in detail how two of her friends had died of AIDS in the UK. One of them did BB with a customer at Poni Thai Beeston and ended up passing it on to her husband so they both died. Moments later she wanted me to do it to her. Perhaps she's not right in the head.  :bomb:  It wasn't mentioned in subsequent meetings.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
She will be back to offering full service, with or without a condom, who knows

Something must have caused her to leave ? Be sacked? From beeston as they were making a fortune there so i guess its something bad like getting caught fucking the customers

Offline Toppunter1

She will be back to offering full service, with or without a condom, who knows

Something must have caused her to leave ? Be sacked? From beeston as they were making a fortune there so i guess its something bad like getting caught fucking the customers
she said her friend /owner at Beeston is on holiday for a.few months - so she is temping

paulj

Does anyone know what name she is using in Leicester?

Offline Toppunter1

Jen - working at ninsu narborough rd - b2b, OWO on offer and more

Offline Time2blow

Call this number and ask what ladies work they said Jenny any Gigi and 2 more but no Jen Jen could be Jenny? I ask what u offer they just said massage only but that what they say over the phone face to face different story I wonder who's the 2 Thai girls working at beeston yellow salt bin any idea? I was told there 2 Thais working but who I don't no

Offline chipsdigme

Went by on Thursday. Jen was working there but only took my money, I thought I was going to be seen by her but I saw someone called Jasmine. I very nearly asked if Jen could do my massage but I didn't as I assumed she would be taking calls and be busy etc. Really wish I had have done though as she might have made the other girl keep an eye on things while she was doing my massage. I think would have been a better experience.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Went by on Thursday. Jen was working there but only took my money, I thought I was going to be seen by her but I saw someone called Jasmine. I very nearly asked if Jen could do my massage but I didn't as I assumed she would be taking calls and be busy etc. Really wish I had have done though as she might have made the other girl keep an eye on things while she was doing my massage. I think would have been a better experience.
Does the new gorl do naked b2b and a blowjob too?

Offline chipsdigme

Yes, I believe it is the same one as reviewed here. I did the B2B, but not oral

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165184.msg1771743#msg1771743