Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy Bee  (Read 1663 times)

Offline kingkong69

Hi guys Anyone have the pleasure of seeing Suzy.. Can seem to find any reviews on her External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline malcster

Seen this profile a few times while searching
Never noticed the authenticity warning before
Looking at the feed back (which I know you should take with a pinch of salt ) seems to have some low to medium low rated punters visiting

Do find it strange that this is a workers shop window yet they still insist on either shit photos or hardly any photos I mean come on every man and his dog has a phone

I don't want to see perfect pictures the more amateur the better in my opinion

Might be worth a punt

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Suzy Bee is on my "To do one day" list. She is just that bit too far from me for a quick trip but will get around to her one day. I have rather taken to skinny women with small or almost no breasts in my old age.
Give her a go and do a review might encourage me a bit  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Zero tits but cheap as chips at 60/ hour profile doesn't say penetration though?

Offline eros

tried to contact twice , no respose , removed from my list

Offline kingkong69

Thanks for the feedbacks guys I think I give her a miss..

Offline puntingfool

I saw Suzie Bee last year. Despite the AW alert she is genuine and her profile is accurate. She was friendly, clean and gave a good GFE. She is very slender and petite, perhaps too slender for some. The lack of penetration on her likes list must be an oversight as this is definitely available and in my opinion the activity she enjoys most. It was slow sensual GFE fucking (protected obviously), which is usually my preference, rather than the more brutal stuff. I'll probably look her up again this year and I don't revisit that many.

Offline kingkong69

Thanks puntingfool, She might be back on my HL  now, I did sent her a email but didn't  get a reply

Offline Thecunninglinguist

She hasn't logged on since the 19th Feb so she will not have read her AW mail?

Offline kingkong69

I sent her emails before the 19th Feb too but it's been read but no replies..

Offline kingkong69

Offline HailWood

I saw Suzie Bee last year. Despite the AW alert she is genuine and her profile is accurate. She was friendly, clean and gave a good GFE. She is very slender and petite, perhaps too slender for some. The lack of penetration on her likes list must be an oversight as this is definitely available and in my opinion the activity she enjoys most. It was slow sensual GFE fucking (protected obviously), which is usually my preference, rather than the more brutal stuff. I'll probably look her up again this year and I don't revisit that many.
A review would be really appreciated, matey.

Offline kingkong69

When I do a search on aw for East Midlands she always there but never any reviews on her.. Positive or negative just nothing..

Offline kingkong69

Try to booked her last week but it didn't materialise..  :(

Sureshot

Try to booked her last week but it didn't materialise..  :(
What happened? Did she reply to emails or you nust hit a brick wall?

mr boner

With all the girls around why would you even look at that  :wacko:

Offline kingkong69

I guess I just want to see what's she like.. Can't be worse then some of those EE girls..