Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie 69 Basingstoke  (Read 875 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Really wasnt sure whether to give this one a positive or a neutral. On paper she did everything that was asked but something just didnt quite click...

NAME Natalie
AGE 28
NATIONALITY Romanian
PAID £100 for a 1 hour incall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | RO | Sex (protected) | CIM | FK
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES  Tight body | Pretty | Friendly | Responsive
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Teeth could do with a bit of seeing to and pussy started to smell a bit once she got excited.

PRE-PUNT Correspondence was by text then call. Comms were good and replies came back quickly.

VENUE In an apartment block opposite the train station. Easy to find although parking is not the greatest. I parked in Festival place and walked up although the train station car park is probably closer (but also 10 times more expensive). The apartment itself was fine and quite modern. Bedding looked clean and towels and shower available.

LOOKS 7/10 Not a bad looking brunette and definitely her in the pictures. When I arrived she was wearing a zebra dressing gown (wtf) and matching red underwear underneath. Tits were ok and probably around 32B/C. considering shes had a kid her body wasnt bad with a shaved pussy.

SERVICE 7/10 Natalie delivered all services. Some with enthusiasm some not. We started with some light FK then RO and some fingering which she seemed to enjoy but once she started getting wet started to smell a little. I guess some girls are just unlucky with that odor... Then onto OWO which was ok although went a little over board on the baby wipes. A little insulting considering i showered before i left home and gave the old chap a once over in her shower as i was bursting for a piss after finding her place. So after this it was on with the hat for some CG and RCG. The sex was pretty mediocre with her looking all about the place and not overly interested. Then off with the hat for some more OWO and a CIM finish which she gagged so much on i thought she was going to swallow my cock. Scary shit. Anyway left pretty much bang on the hour mark.

VERDICT An ok service by a friendly Romanian girl. Dont think i'd return though.

Offline mh

Easy to find although parking is not the greatest. I parked in Festival place and walked up although the train station car park is probably closer

Probably not. The station car park is some distance from most of the flats. Festival Place is closer as long as you park in the right part and walk across the pedestrian bridge to the flats.

When I arrived she was wearing a zebra dressing gown (wtf) and matching red underwear underneath.

How does red underwear match a zebra, or perhaps it was a zebra being slaughtered by a big cat?  :sarcastic:

ness4

Park at Waitrose /John Lewis. It's just as close and 3 hours free parking!

WhattheFlip

Anyone know why some girls' pussies do start smelling pretty bad once they start getting wet? Is it a dietary thing?

Offline nigel4498

Anyone know why some girls' pussies do start smelling pretty bad once they start getting wet? Is it a dietary thing?
It's probably Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) occurs when the Ph balance of the vagina is altered, normally by over doing the douches. Not uncleanliness as some might think but actually to clean.

Offline mh

Park at Waitrose /John Lewis. It's just as close and 3 hours free parking!

That's a good call, though I thought it was 2 hours.

WhattheFlip

It's probably Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) occurs when the Ph balance of the vagina is altered, normally by over doing the douches. Not uncleanliness as some might think but actually to clean.

Yeah, I know of BV, But thought that was more of an 'all the time' thing (have had a couple of girls you could smell before their kecks were even off :vomit:), wondering why some girls only start smelling once things are flowing? And whilst it's not normally a nice smell, it's not totally awful like bad BV either unless you're particularly sensitive of nostril, almost a sickly-sweet smell. Ah, the mysteries of woman!

kamu

Yeah, I know of BV, But thought that was more of an 'all the time' thing (have had a couple of girls you could smell before their kecks were even off :vomit:), wondering why some girls only start smelling once things are flowing? And whilst it's not normally a nice smell, it's not totally awful like bad BV either unless you're particularly sensitive of nostril, almost a sickly-sweet smell. Ah, the mysteries of woman!

This was definitely more rotting trout than sticky toffee pudding :lol:

WhattheFlip

This was definitely more rotting trout than sticky toffee pudding :lol:

Oh deary me. Maybe it was a dietary thing. Fish Odour Syndrome is a real thing.