Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Mae anyone?  (Read 793 times)

Offline viper13

No, but had comms with her by email as no phone showing (she says TEXTS ONLY PLEASE)

She answered in 8 mins giving her availability from this Wednesday (tomorrow)

Asked her two simple questions:  Usual working day's/times and location as she gives West Yorkshire and didn't answer the location question.  What's wrong with most of these girls, comms are shit with them. 

Interview section says nearest Rail Stn is Leeds.  If she's Centre then it's a no go, hate Leeds Centre but she could be on out skirts, who knows.  If she outside centre might give her ago

:hi:

Online Aji81

She's available through an agency as well -

External Link/Members Only

I have seen a positive report under this profile on another forum. The incall location was given as somewhere near the market.

Offline viper13

Eventually got back to me with her location giving it as LS2 and there is a NCP car park across the road from her.

So she's somewhere outside centre of Leeds which is a good thing for me, but didn't say if the NCP car park was pay and display.  Went to one in York and it was pay by card, didn't realise until I was in it, not discreet for me.

Anyone been in these NCP car parks in Leeds and know what payment method is  :unknown:

Offline viper13

Rang them, it's pay by card or App.  :hi:

Offline viper13

She's available through an agency as well -

External Link/Members Only

I have seen a positive report under this profile on another forum. The incall location was given as somewhere near the market.

Not far from the market as you say
Given me full post code and it's walking distance from Leeds Minster on Kirkgate

Offline bigjohn1987

she looks good & looks younger than 27
why hide face in main photos but show them in free gallery  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online PussyLover789

Had comms with her, she claims doesnt work past 4pm, she didnt say why but im guessing shes using someone's place for the day