Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica smallsxx Manchester hyde  (Read 1454 times)

27 review(s) for jessica smallsxx (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for xxsmallteen (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644472) (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rock5tar

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30min with kissing

Had this meet a couple of months ago (trying to catch up on reviews)

coms a but difficult due to her not received iMessages. luckily I got in touch once in the area and she was available , place was easy to find.

property was quite discrete, she opened the door and I was in love. m not a spanner but she is exactly the type of girls I would of loved in my younger days. she has a beautiful face and amazing body.

Taken to the room. she got undressed straight away. ( ill slow this down next time) the kissing wasn't really worth the extra but I will pay the extra again next time and see if she warms up a bit.

her tits are amazing and not out of proportion in my opinion. the action was a little tame but she doesn't rush at all either its like she wants you to get the full time and not cum to quick. That the impression I got anyway. although she did mention a few times not to go to deep etc. she is tiny though and has a very tight pussy.

Ended up with her on top until I grabbed her ass and ploud my way to filling the bag.

I will see again and have tried she's always fully booked

Offline Scribbler2

Do you know if she charges extra for foot worship?

Offline NigelF

Do you know if she charges extra for foot worship?

While it's not currently mentioned on her profile (unlike kissing and OWO), this neutral review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=250682.0 - suggests she does:
Old AW profile: External Link/Members Only
Date of meet - June 2018
30 mins - £70 (+£10 for foot worship)

Other relevant parts of that review:
If you’re like me and like legs and feet she’s perfect in this regard, the most amazing feet I’ve ever seen :sarcastic:

She was happy to let me worship her feet, but again there was little effort on her part. Came all over her tits.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 05:22:58 pm by NigelF »