Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxsmall teen - Stockport  (Read 1329 times)

27 review(s) for xxsmallteen (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by threechilliman]
27 review(s) for jessica smallsxx (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644472) (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Solidrock

External Link/Members Only

Saw her last year but catching up on reviews.

Cost £60 for 30 mins, this has now gone up to £70.

Incall at a Stockport hotel.

Phoned for initial meet and she asked how old I was. Texted her when I got to the hotel and was asked my age again! She sent me up 5 mins after booking time.

She's very pretty, the same girl as in the photos, genuinely about 19, small tight figure. She was wearing a loose flowery dress which made her look like an innocent young girl off the street.

Bit of a chavvy Stockport accent, not much small talk, she was happy to just take the money and ask what I liked and where I wanted her.

Got her naked and she has a great body, flat tits but what there was went perfectly with her frame (she's since had a boob op). Had oral with condom before asking for 69. Not sure if she had just put on a flavoured lube but her pussy was delicious and I smothered my face in it, keeping the smell on me for the journey back. I have yet to taste anyone so sweet. Sex was vanilla. Some fake groaning but there wasn't any real effort from her.

Was offered a shower after whilst she watched 'homes under the hammer'.

Now seeing as this was one of my first punts, I was just happy to see a girl naked so was always going to get a Positive from me. Would definitely see her again if she hadn't put up her prices purely because she's fit as fuck, and now she's had the tits done am itching to have another go.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Better late than never with the review even if you did need a poke to do it  :D
Clearly this girl isn't suitable for the 1 hour punters who like to fully immerse themselves in a girl and also need the service to be top notch in terms of attitude and conversation etc
Agree she is a stunner to look at and has a tight body so if a punter isn't so worried about getting a rapport then she is great for a 15-30 minute session with a hot young girl.

Offline Solidrock

Better late than never with the review even if you did need a poke to do it  :D

Glad you noticed  :P

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review Solid....  :thumbsup: