Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: POLISH_BEAUTY_2022 - Bristol, BS1  (Read 956 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5283527) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online updownandaround

External Link/Members Only

Price: £90 for 30 minutes

Comms: Excellent, all via text, she’s not on WhatsApp

I was in Bristol for the afternoon and thought I’d see who was available. I had Yasmine on my HL for a while and noticed she was “Available Today” so fired off a text. An hour later I’m rocking up at her hotel which seems to be popular with tourers.

Yasmine is a tall Polish girl, slim, cracking little ass with well done fake tits. She says in her profile that she’s 31 but I would suspect she’s closer to her late 30s. She’s not unattractive but not “wow” either, more girl next door than anything else. Her photos of AW represent a younger and very glammed up version of her rather than what opened the door.

Money exchanged, she gets on her knees to get me hard. She claims deep throat on her profile but in reality her mouth was a little bit too small and it felt like I’d stuck my cock in a cheese grater. She did manage to take an impressive length in her mouth but that feat was offset by her teeth exfoliating my cock. Her oral technique was basic but she got points for the eye contact. Condom on and I take her from behind and she can certainly take a pounding. Mission complete, condom in the bin, out come the wipes and some post nut chit chat.

In summary, a very average punt but a very suitable P&D. She’s very matter of fact which doesn’t add to the sexual chemistry. I think I read in another review that her English wasn’t that good but I did not find that to be the case. It wasn’t a bad punt but not sexually satisfying so I’m going to call it a high neutral. YMMV.

Would I return? No.

Online shooter

Nice report  :thumbsup:

Sounds like a good P+D option - Was there any kissing?

Online updownandaround

Nice report  :thumbsup:

Sounds like a good P+D option - Was there any kissing?

Very light kissing but she stank of mouthwash so it reminded me where her mouth had been all day 😂