Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kitty Black Soham Cambridgeshire - not worth the effort  (Read 558 times)

1 review(s) for Kitty Black (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Dr Jon

Profile Name: Kitty Black

AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Services:  OWO, Penetration (Protected), Face Fucking and CIM

Price: £100 – 60 Mins

Communication: Good

Physical Appearance: Large breasts "E" natural, easily a size 18, Medium length blondish hair (dyed), bit of a tummy and stretch marks, has had several children

Height: 5’11

Nationality: British
Hygiene: No issues, just had a bath, got a bit sweaty after an hour!

Service: GFE/Oral/Penetration

I had seen Kitty's profile for some time and wanted to see if she was good, I needed a good seeing to. Booking was made with ease and directions given, but she doesn't give out a phone number.

Arrived at the street in plenty of time, which was as well as her house is not obvious and you have to search for it using the numbers of houses in the street to find it tucked away. End of terrace so not completely private, but not many folks around. Met a neighbour on the path as I was coming out - she knew what I had been up to from the look she gave me!
Kitty met me at the door dressed in short dress, and took me upstairs to her bedroom. The landing and bedroom were full of clothes lying on the floor and toys etc everywhere. A large TV sat at the end of the bed, and the bed looked untidy, as if she was living on/in it all day.
We confirmed the services and I paid her fee which she tucked into a drawer beside the bed. I asked to use bathroom to freshen up and that was a tip as well.
 I got undressed and she started kissing me (not DFK but pleasant enough). After some time I moved her onto the bed, but she seemed to want to sit and chat. OK I thought, she wants to find out what I want.
The chat went on and on and on for a good 15 minutes, talking about herself and myself, until I decided I had to push her into doing what I had come for (not a social chat!). She did mention that the bed was used by her, the kids and the several dogs she has that could be heard whining and making a fuss downstairs (she had to shout at them several times during our session).
We lay together and she did a lot of stroking of my body and touched my cock a bit, but nothing serious. I gave her plenty of kissing (again not DFK, she clearly avoids that) and lots of fingering and clit stroking to "get her in the mood"!
It took some time and eventually after she had come a couple of times she turned her attention to me. She massaged the old fella for a while and did a bit of kissing down there, but no actual Oral on him.
I then made her move over on the bed so I could straddle her and get him in action, when her alarm on her phone went off - time up! She had to scrabble to the end of the bed to turn it off, as she said it would just keep ringing otherwise. Clearly she was a "cock watcher" so I made her climb on top, hang her huge tits in my face and bring me to climax before I got chucked out.

Finally, she cleaned me up and got dressed. On the way downstairs again I noticed the ceiling and corners of the walls were covered with spider webs, obviously she doesn't spend much time doing housework. She got dressed in jeans and a baggy top and said she was going shopping after.

Timekeeping: OK on arrival, wastes a lot of time chatting, and a real clock-watcher with her alarm set for exactly 1 hour from arrival (not 1 hour from me coming to bed from the bathroom)

Positives: A warm, very large girl with big tits and arse, well rounded and lots to get hold of - I like that.

Neutral: Facially could be better - no make up or effort made to look sexy

Negatives: Too much chat, too much information about dogs using bed as well as her and me, too much grime and litter about the house, dogs had to be shut up many times, which caused distraction.
She clearly wanted the money without too much sex being dished out, and was not going to make too much effort.
No real oral on the old man and a very hurried finish to get me to come after such a lot of wasted time. 

Would I visit again: No I don't think so. The dirty house and lack of willingness to get on with the business makes it unlikely.

Summary: She is not too expensive and as long as you are prepared to push her into doing what is necessary she probably would. Great for those keen on very big girls (which I am) but hard work!

vt

Sounds like she gave you a BHE...the Bored Housewife Experience!  :bomb: