Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara SeXXXy Star - Nottingham  (Read 2224 times)

Alfie16

I have previously been seeing;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But after shopping in Nottingham this afternoon I decided to see this gorgeous Polish beauty for the first time;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sara is the best I’ve experienced. Lots of DFK, her ass is to die for and the whole experience felt so real. Sara really enjoys sex and wants to ensure you have a fun time. Real profile and everything on her enjoys list is available, no hole barred fun ; ))) and she will suck your spuds dry. I’m looking forward to becoming a regular of hers. I’ll be posting a field report with my visit to Sara on AW later tonight. Add her to your hotlist guys, I highly recommend her.

Offline RedKettle

is it just me wondering whether this is written by a punter or the girl herself??

Offline Turtle Z

She's an absolute twat by all accounts and featured heavily in a recent discussion on worst things ever said to you by a WG. Personally, I don't believe a word of this 'recommendation.'

Offline Turtle Z

She's an absolute twat by all accounts and featured heavily in a recent discussion on worst things ever said to you by a WG. Personally, I don't believe a word of this 'recommendation.'

And heres the link... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=748022

Offline Lt Shaffer

I agree that the post and report look suspicious from a newbie but I have met Sara a few times and would say that the report content is pretty accurate in fairness.  Doubtless, Sara has seen better days but she's still attractive and her services are pretty epic.  I've enjoyed DFK, OWO and A with Sara and no hint of the attitude described in other posts.  Maybe she's a bit Jekyll and Hyde??

Offline Turtle Z

I agree that the post and report look suspicious from a newbie but I have met Sara a few times and would say that the report content is pretty accurate in fairness.  Doubtless, Sara has seen better days but she's still attractive and her services are pretty epic.  I've enjoyed DFK, OWO and A with Sara and no hint of the attitude described in other posts.  Maybe she's a bit Jekyll and Hyde??

Yes but who wants to risk meeting Miss Hyde?  :unknown:

Offline monkeybucket

I've met sara twice now. Second time was better I think. She is straight to the point and I believe 'into' Anal in a big way. i shot my load abouy 25 mins into a 30min appointment and she asked if I minded fucking her arse till she came with a toy, needless to say I obliged and got soaked. She is direct and blunt but i'm not sure if its a language thing rather than a personality thing and I don't think she is a sub either so maybe makes her a little more dominant?  Not to everyones taste but with pickings so low in notts i'll probably head back at some point.

jasonleics41

I have also met Sara once, she used to have a flat above a strip club in Leicester, was a good experience, she's a definite anal lover too!

Offline Turtle Z

Well prior to getting banned,  the OP (Aka Sara or her pimp IMHO) has been campaigning by PM for anyone that might have influence with admin to get this thread removed.

Offline illumino

Hi,
Monkeybucket has got it spot on about Sara being blunt & direct. Thought I'd add my tuppence.

I've seen her twice. Nice clean appartment. She's slim & trim, small breasts just going soft. She's got a huge fading tattoo across her chest that does nothing for her.

Kisses well with a tongue stud. However, her attitude to sex is strictly hardcore. She starts a BJ like a turbo-charged woodpecker. I asked her to slow down, be gentle, she tried for a whole 3 seconds then shrugged 'I cant' and went back to her routine.

Went to touch her while kissing & she said abruptly 'No fingers' .... she got out a toy & after five minutes she said 'Fingers now' like a Prussian drill-sergeant. Quite amusing in a way.

She wants sex long & hard, & gives plenty of encouragement. So that's it, no finesse, variety or subtly, but if you want straight action she'll take it. There's a lot worse out there.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Hi,
Monkeybucket has got it spot on about Sara being blunt & direct. Thought I'd add my tuppence.

I've seen her twice. Nice clean appartment. She's slim & trim, small breasts just going soft. She's got a huge fading tattoo across her chest that does nothing for her.

Kisses well with a tongue stud. However, her attitude to sex is strictly hardcore. She starts a BJ like a turbo-charged woodpecker. I asked her to slow down, be gentle, she tried for a whole 3 seconds then shrugged 'I cant' and went back to her routine.

Went to touch her while kissing & she said abruptly 'No fingers' .... she got out a toy & after five minutes she said 'Fingers now' like a Prussian drill-sergeant. Quite amusing in a way.

She wants sex long & hard, & gives plenty of encouragement. So that's it, no finesse, variety or subtly, but if you want straight action she'll take it. There's a lot worse out there.

That's interesting feedback - I like stroppy birds, especially if they enjoy being fucked in the arse. I did ring her up a few weeks ago and she sounded like a right miserable cunt though, so decided not to see her based on that.