Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saturday massage in Leicester  (Read 2116 times)

Offline gonewest

Good morning gents, I'm stopping Saturday night in Leicester and fancy a good massage and HE maybe b2b with a young(ish), slim and  attractive masseuse.  Nationality not important.  Does such a thing exist?
This ad for Privy took my eye

privymassage.com/

Anyone any experience of this place or any other suggestions would be welcome.
Thanks in advance and I'll review if I take up any advice

Offline IndLad

ive been looking too... most are thai places or parlours.. privy seems a tad expensive imo.. if i see something ill let you know

Offline whats that noise

External Link/Members Only
Went there years ago. Fs available. Bit pricey but they used to have young girls there, unlike the usual 40+yr olds.

Offline Sambrown79

Theres a new place, Angels Massage Parlour on Hinckley Rd. Haven't tried, but was interested so called for more info. Was told £45 for 30mins or £90 for hour includes massage + 2 services of your choice (she wouldn't elaborate on the phone). 2 different girls working every day (but no pics available anywhere).

Offline onlyme23

Hi, how about nammon.....search for her and results / links should come up.  Has been mentioned on here before.
Not the cheapest, no b2b, she stays fully clothed, i find the massage very good / sensual and for me her happy ending is one of the better ones  out there.  Visiting her myself actually in the morning.

Online mr.bluesky

Good morning gents, I'm stopping Saturday night in Leicester and fancy a good massage and HE maybe b2b with a young(ish), slim and  attractive masseuse.  Nationality not important.  Does such a thing exist?
This ad for Privy took my eye

privymassage.com/

Anyone any experience of this place or any other suggestions would be welcome.
Thanks in advance and I'll review if I take up any advice

If you can get to Lutterworth Victoria House massage parlour always have a good selection of lady's to choose from. A little bit expensive when taking into account room fee paid at the reception and any extras once inside the room. If you go on their website you can see who is available that particular day.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 05:46:16 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline gonewest

Nothing useful to report I'm sorry to say.  A pm I received recommended Jasmine at Kanlaya Thai massage.  I tried to book her but neither she or anyone else was available that evening  :(  I drove round to Montra massage, got parked and walked round there to find 3 youngish ugly looking dudes sat on the the stairs leading up to the parlour.  It all started to look like too much of a hassle and I was hungry so I gave up.   :(

Offline gonewest

Sorry, I should have said thanks for your replies  :thumbsup:

Offline gonewest

I stopped off again in Leicester on my way home and after a bit more research decided to try Serenity Therapy Centre

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=212431.msg2158304#msg2158304

Typical Chinese shop with the door open so able to get off the street without delay.

I was met by Lisa who I'd say was 40's but in good nick.  I showered and she was very keen to dry me off paying particular care to John Thomas so I reckoned things were going to be OK.  Good firm massage to shoulders, back, legs etc with cc swipes and a bit of groping in that area.  As she went round the table she kept resting her pussy on my hand so I gave it little strokes and it seemed to be getting very wet through her panties. 
Lisa asked if I wanted anything else and b2b was agreed.  She stripped off and then climbed all over me while allowing my hands to go wherever they wanted to.  So much so that she came quite noisily when I was rubbing her clit.  She gave me a very good and prolonged hj to finish.
She cleaned me off with tissue and I had another shower.  She dried me off again and I got dressed and left after a kiss and cuddle.

All in all excellent.  Total £40 for the massage and £40 for the b2b.
I did try and do this as a review but it seems I can't do reviews anymore which I find strange.

Offline GingerNuts

I did try and do this as a review but it seems I can't do reviews anymore which I find strange.

A known issue. You have to start a review using the button in the regional section: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253324.0

Offline shiptonlad

Good review. I had the boss lady a long time ago(Michelle). It was on the good side of neutral. She was on her own so affected by interruptions.

Sureshot

Is Ladybirds on Narborough road still going? Never been but drive past it from time to time

Online mr.bluesky

Is Ladybirds on Narborough road still going? Never been but drive past it from time to time

They still have a website up and running so take that as a yes

Offline gonewest

A known issue. You have to start a review using the button in the regional section: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253324.0

Many thanks GN I've now posted a review  :)