Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Reverse Massage Favourites  (Read 819 times)

Offline TantricDude

Hi,

For all you enthusiast masseurs out there who like to reverse massage now and again, who have you enjoyed massaging and why? Did they have great skin complexion for example, or did they let you have full access or ...?

Curious

TantricDude

Offline Stevelondon

I am not much of a bloke for giving massages but I have done it once or twice before.
When a SP I had seen a few times asked me too. She did'nt have anyone else to see and I got to stay longer etc.

Another SP asked me to massage her feet once as she said it turned her on. I ended up sucking her big toe while she masturbated and orgasmed. Good day that.

Sigh.........all my feckin good days seem to be bloody yonks back. :(

Offline Camoron

Done that to jessiefacials_4u (use to work at Aldgate, Heathrow but not active now) once when I was the only client booked at that point.

Was a totally odd session as I was first client too so was asked to get a pack of ciggies (anyone who has punted her probably got that request..) then chatted with her while she had a drink from the bar. Went to room at long last, and she went the whole hog getting prepared from her civvies to her usual outfit. Realised she hasn't got condoms, so I went to get some. 

In between shot #1 #2, I asked for massage and she said she don't know how. So I told her, let me show you how and I ended up massaging her instead which liked and asked for more. I must have did it for 10-15mins, opportunity for me to admire her ass.

Total time with all the faff and reverse massage must have taken 2 hours+.  Sorry for the long story, it was an odd one which is stuck in my mind so I remember details. If anyone knows she is working again, I wouldn't mind having another punt with her.